GOP insanity containment thread 3: more human than strom thurman

These guys shower in the same room and commit violence against each other every day. Physics means nothing when you have the desire to win that Reid and company do.

You are the reason why shows like first take exist

The funny thing about this is he was still a top 3 TE. He just had a down year for Kelce.

JFC, I thought this was a Twitter satire account but it isn’t.

Could probably just repost everything the guy tweets under a satire account and nobody would ever think you were serious.

Kind of a reverse Poe’s law

Liberal college professors brainwashed him, ldo.

2 Likes

Miss me with your bs.

The simp take is “if Kelce was black.”

Is Dallas for real this year?

Is Daniel Jones the answer?

Looking forward to what the eye test tells you.

And you’re right, it is the simple explanation that if Kelce was black you would be calling him a thug.

But since he is white you think he just wants it more.

Pathetic

Time to play a game. Three questions in this one.

1. What was this man a professor of?
  2. Why was he ultimately suspended?
  3. Does he provide any actual evidence of being cancelled?

Go!

1. Economics
  2. Sexual harassment
  3. No

Let’s see how I did.

lol what do I win

an existential crisis?

Their podcast is really popular. Much more than just nfl fans. It has one of the biggest audiences out there. Although has been juiced by Taylor fans lately.

I don’t watch the podcast but I see clips on tiktok. I am tempted to watch it. Guys seem pretty chill and fun.

Dude bragging about having sex five times.

1 Like

https://x.com/jojofromjerz/status/1758727097999134788?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

2 Likes

Man I really do try my best to stay out of judgement of other people, but…

This statement is just laughable, but, whatever…

“We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battlefield and patriot grave to every living heart and hearthstone all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.”

He had a high motor and is a team player

2 Likes

LOLOLOLOLOL

I would say that the re-acceptance of the John Birch Society is the final stage of the GOP’s disintegration, but of course that’s hopelessly naive.