GOP insanity containment thread 3: worse than strom thurman

It’s amazing how obsessed Republicans are with sex

They’re obsessed with controlling women. The sex part is incidental.

1 Like

I’ll say this, if I thought women were supporting DEI as a means to “get access to more sperm” or whatever, I’d think they were batshit crazy, too.

2 Likes

We got a thread on this Texas border situation? Just political grandstanding I assume but seems like a potential flashpoint for state/federal conflict

We need an immigration thread imo

Could probably use this one:

Locking up illegal immigrants, family separation, and holding them in for profit “concentration camps” - Politics & News - Unstuck Politics Forum

1 Like

They’ve really transitioned from CRT to DEI extremely smoothly. One person tweeted something about DEI, Musk thought it was interesting, and they were off to the races.

1 Like

Do you think this DEI thing is going to backfire?

No one knows what the fuck CRT is.

Lots of people have exposure to DEI and know it mostly as rainbow cupcakes and women’s events in the work cafe… Seems harder to demonize.

1 Like

Doesn’t work as a slogan, awkward to say, only really online people know WTF “DEI” even means. I’m not even sure what it stands for, Diversity, E-something, Inclusion?

also people know that DEI is absolutely toothless at their own workplace, hard to think of a shadowy cabal crashing planes from that

Right. I mean, if I were the type of woman who wanted to date guys, I think I would just enroll in male-dominated classes or get a job in those fields and STFU about DEI. Why would I want my company to recruit more competition for me?

1 Like

If you can pin “DEI” to those workplace diversity training meetings everyone has to sit through these, you might get some traction.

Just have to convince people it’s the new label for blacks, women, Muslims, and trans people.

They’ve already made DEI out to be just an alternate spelling of DIE, and even really stupid people know death is bad.

Even that is far more effort than is generally required.

But what if you’re one of those INSIDIOUS LGBTQ+ INFILTRATORS WHO WANTS TO BE A WOMAN AND ALSO HAVE ANOTHER WOMAN AT WORK YOU COULD POTENTIALLY DATE HUH? HOW IS THAT GOING TO GET YOU SPERM?

1 Like

coincidentally rainbow cupcakes and women’s events is the title of my sex tape

1 Like

Mine is “Meets Expectations”

2 Likes

Women want open borders to increase the amount of sperm around them is quite the take.

1 Like

Ah. A fictional tale

2 Likes