GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

39 posts were merged into an existing topic: The NHL Thread: It’s Back

Not Sean Hannity, how can he go on?

7 Likes

Haven’t heard conservatives warning us about Halloween fentanyl this year. Guess the problem was solved.

Moved the Hockey discussion to NHL thread as seemed more appropriate there as discussion has moved away from crazy right-wing nut job talk about the incident.

1 Like

A new challenger has entered the ring :flushed:

Locally last year someone here actually did get arrested for giving THC products to kids on Halloween.

1 Like

Cringe

2 Likes

Teenage grifters. Smart.

1 Like

Future Incels of America.

3 Likes

i know it’s part of the whole thing because no one remotely close to being “alpha” would ever say the word alpha, but why is it every time a bunch of people that absolutely would say “i’m calling my dad” even you even flinched in their direction.

https://twitter.com/AndrewDesiderio/status/1719823828560326804

when you’re so out of line republicans are pissed off at you and you are a republican

meanwhile in the house we’re at expel santos resolution part and nobody is defending him of course

but they won’t vote him out for the excuse the ethics committee isn’t done

weak!

Just my bro on Facebook

2 Likes

Your brother is going to freak out when he finds out how high the death rate in ICUs is compared to the general public. Just absolute killing machines.

15 Likes

https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1720050983596642492

in let them fight news

3 Likes

I’m sorry dude.

It’s hard to comprehend that’s how someones brain works. Actually I can’t.

He’s obviously not a dumb guy but Elon is spreading this same BS.

5 Likes

The Senate has voted to confirm 2 of the 300 odd military officers up for promotion that Tuberville was blocking, the heads of the Air Force and the Navy.

Trying to comprehend the “not a dumb guy” part here.

1 Like

The guy is a jackass. I give him a lot of shit but I give him some credit too. Who knows how much of what he says he really believes. There isn’t a very clear line between saying stupid things and being stupid.