Forechecker Banned for Creating 20 New Accounts, Sharing Logins With Others, Impersonating Existing Users, Creating Fake 'Unique Users'

I don’t know that your friend wasn’t a voting gimmick

Go ahead and ban me for bringing it up, to supress discussion and dissent on this topic

2 Likes

I see you ignored my question.

1 Like

you going to talk about how you plan to know any of this is actually happening or are we back to relying on impeccable reads like with “bad faith flags”

1 Like

I have no idea how anyone has the time or energy to be involved in drama in this forum, let alone engage in some sort of campaign of sabotage and I’m unemployed and have spent a good part of the last month unable to go outside.

9 Likes

100% this. I don’t know how/why people find time or even want to do shit like this. I just try to appreciate everyone here. It’s a great outlet and I’d hazard a guess that compared to the average person even the “worst” posters here are much better.

3 Likes

I think the community should discuss and implement rules that the moderators and admins then enforce.

1 Like

Before they were implemented, how much did we discuss the past 10 rules you’ve unilaterally created in 48 hours

4 Likes

AQ,

Did you all discuss and share the logins for these accounts on your other website? It’s a pretty simple question…

2 Likes

Sir you are under oath

6 Likes

I loved that show. Me and my grandmother would watch it together.

2 Likes

Nice try - ‘AQGrandmother’ account will be banned on site.

11 Likes

Are you sad that Conrad died?

Yikes.

1 Like

Yikes.

1 Like

@anon38180840 now that some time has passed, have you been able to think of any other reason than “secretly trying to vote” that someone would create a dozen accounts all named Ron?

What was your “friend’s” name who voted on this website? Was it fuckin… oh shit, it was Ron!!! What the hell, what are the odds? Do you think forechecker just assumed any account named Ron couldn’t be questioned? Maybe that’s it. He wanted to vote with a dozen accounts named Ron.

@pvn

@feedthabeast

1 Like

That was the reason I posted for the T7split account and Cuepee account that both attempted to pass themselves off as unique new users. I said the Ron accounts were trolling about old drama.

Lol, nice try. Except for all the non-Ron accounts he created, the accounts impersonating other users, and the accounts that tried to pass themselves off as real unique users.

1 Like

Right, dude created TWENTY accounts.

It was at least 22

I think I might have nuked one, too, hard to keep track.

2 Likes

Oops, my mistake! It was definitely hard to keep track along the way.