Forechecker Banned for Creating 20 New Accounts, Sharing Logins With Others, Impersonating Existing Users, Creating Fake 'Unique Users'

I shouldn’t make it seem like it’s all just making accounts to flag posts, they’ve also been making accounts to impersonate users like j8i3h289dn3x7reading or GolfThreadPoster who made a post implying they were jmakin, or econophilesghost seemingly unaware that econophile is still an active poster here.

They even claimed to be a genuine new user in a PM to the mods asking why they were silenced and offered up yet another of their accounts as someone who could vouch for them.

You know, just totally normal shit.

7 Likes

Just go nmnm style imo, ban new users.

2 Likes

This is profoundly embarrassing.

3 Likes

I’ll chuck you some karma

I don’t even know if there’s a way to check this yet you post it as fact.

2 Likes

Yuv figured it out, feel free to double check his work

1 Like

i def did not figure it out. all i said was goofy flagged a lot of posts and gave a roundabout number (only as a response for mocking jal’s flags amount, iirc). there’s no way i know to compare it to every user in the forum.

either way i’m a big fan of less flags, as i mentioned the first time this was brought up to much less support

2 Likes

Whoever this is should be permabanned. Impersonating other users and doing all this si some sick shit.

3 Likes
1 Like

sorry for misremembering, thanks for the clarification.

The only user who previously impersonated me by creating a fake “reading”” account to try to trick a moderator (@tilted if I remember correctly) whileI was banned was Fidget. Whoever this is should be outed.

1 Like

I’m sure whatever example you’re trying to allude to is going to be really silly. I don’t memorize and study the anthologies of UP and 2+2 history the way you apparently do though.

1 Like

I was complimenting your UP lore skills and bemoaning mine. You should be proud of your ability to pull this off. As I indicated earlier, respect for whomever is doing the 15-accounting, that’s a lot of effort for like no payoff.

1 Like

Can’t wait for the UnstuckHistorian gimmick account.

2 Likes

Glad there’s consensus on banning Forechecker, previously known as ctyri here and on 2+2, also known as:
CNsBuddy
econophilesghost
AModTooFar
BadFaithDetector
RonLovesStroopwafels
GolfThreadPoster
RonFromMunchen
18holer
JustJeanine
RonFromHell
ComradeRon
T7split
otamot
RonaldoFromJuar
RahnFromBonn
LarryJerry (registered as Cuepee, name changed)
RonFromSanDiego
j8i3h289dn3x7reading
RonFromPhoenix (cassette also logged into this account)

3 Likes

Jesus Christ. That is a lot of effort.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Anyone ever heard of a VPN?!

So to be clear, and I’m going to try to phrase this in a way that doesn’t run across CW’s rules we, now have multiple posters from the other site sharing flagging/troll accounts, including sharing the login information. This is just fucking unbelievable.

1 Like

Damn it we should have coordinated better. I was typing this list up too!

1 Like