META: About Unstuck splintering into SPE

That was a good avatar tho. Good band, too.

Sure, Ron.

Bro cassette was not the rons, I know it’s moot now but wtf

1 Like

Trolly on the ball as usual. Probably still wondering where all his “friends” went.

He’s a well known Ron Adjacent and account sharer. Actually do you think in a jury trial all the jurors would have to be Rons? A thread where only Rons can post would be great

2 Likes

OK.

1 Like
2 Likes

you might be getting two different users confused…

2 Likes

Thoughtful posting as always from the arch non-reader.

1 Like

Ya? Did you actually try going down this path to see if there is a user named @casette ?

2 Likes

I can’t fucking believe you guys are still trying the “he just logged in to change the theme to light” bullshit. Pure gaslighting abusive nonsense

2 Likes

Jbro used to call that “the jman”.

Sometimes I feel bad about a mean post and delete it. That isn’t “the jman”.

Mine was a response to yours so when yours went I deleted mine.

But in potato’s head it’s all quite deliberate trolling.

That was what jman claimed was his reasoning for deleting posts after he made them too, I didn’t realize that an official “the jman” also involved a soul read, my mistake.

1 Like

Oh the mystery of what’s being said by a liar and the guy encouraging that shitty behavior

1 Like

I just said you have no friends so of course you didn’t get the joke b/w Ron and me. Nothing special.

Wait, is that actually what you thought jman was doing? Because that’s not the jman, as I thought you knew.

I guess you’re right. I don’t have friends that I share sock puppet accounts with, so it seems like I might not have any friends at all!

1 Like

You’ll never understand the brotherhood that is forged in the crucible of a multiyear trolling campaign against an obscure internet hangout.

2 Likes