An active moderator is revealing confidential communication from users

Unstuck Files Part 1 will be published on Unstuck at 5PM ET!

17 Likes

We’re double-checking some facts, so probably start shit-posting in about 40 mins

8 Likes

2 Likes

How many more times you gonna ask to change your sn?

1 Like

Here’s a fun example of someone flagging their own posts using two accounts

That same person flagged 12 posts today using 3 different accounts.

4 Likes

A continued “holy shit” at the dedication being put in by a group of users to troll the moderators. Some might think it’s crazy to register multiple accounts to post and then flag your own posts in some kind of attempt to go after moderators you don’t like. Gotta respect the dedication though. That user/users had to spend hours and hours on this.

5 Likes

Wtf is wrong with this person? Get a fucking life.

4 Likes

1 Like

72 posts were split to a new topic: Forechecker Banned for Creating 20 New Accounts, Sharing Logins With Others, Impersonating Existing Users, Creating Fake ‘Unique Users’

Cuse don’t edit this thread title again

1 Like

Should a moderator edit whistleblowers pointing out what the same moderator is doing?

1 Like

I’m going to split the two threads, which seems reasonable. Nobody freak out while I lock this thread, split the two threads, and then unlock it.

2 Likes

Alright, done. I should have just split it out instead of changing it at the request of a poster, but now it’s done right. Also lol at “whistleblower” in reference to something I posted about doing before I did it.

No. And I know this because we had an RFC resulting from your own abuse of moderator powers.

3 Likes

Exactly my point

1 Like

A user suggested a title change, so I made it. You pointed out why I shouldn’t, and within a total of a minute of you pointing it out, I realized you were right about the title edit and I corrected the error by splitting the threads, which took four minutes. I’m sorry for that five minutes.

Fair enough.

Nono is replying to a post made before you split the thread

1 Like