Forechecker Banned for Creating 20 New Accounts, Sharing Logins With Others, Impersonating Existing Users, Creating Fake 'Unique Users'

I mean, that’s obviously waht’s going to happen the next time they try this.

2 Likes

This thread needs a title change. The stuff that was just revealed is fucking ridiculous and everyone should be aware of it. It shouldn’t be buried 40 posts deep int his thread.

2 Likes

‘Several captains are committing the greatest sin in the history of the internet’

1 Like

6 Likes

Also can I suggest again, BAN NEW USERS

1 Like

You’re just going to try to keep this up even though we now have at least two users from your other website sharing logins in a coordinated fake user campaign? Just lol.

1 Like

@BestOf

1 Like

:vince1:

I still don’t know who the captains are or who commissioned them

2 Likes

The Queen commissioned them and then she died

7 Likes

BA874893-3EB7-414E-AD68-88E8E34009FF

5 Likes

I mean given what happenned with the Wookie for mod vote, it seems pretty clear this was a concerted effort to get more accounts with voting rights on future issues. It was done in the stupidest way imaginable without a VPN and with multiple people from the other site sharing logins lol. Good thing I guess or they would have gotten away with it the same way they got away with torpedo’ing the Wookie for mod vote.

2 Likes

Which is why we need to develop some rules about this.

1 Like

I think you should just go ahead and make one up :vince2:

4 Likes

Ban any new users? Or maybe only you can approve new users? Moar RFCs?

Yes, forechecker also PM’d me from this account, claimed to be a unique new user, and was PMing me from other accounts to vouch for himself as an actual new user. I can only assume in order to be able to vote in future votes, I can’t think of any other reason.

@LarryJerry PM’d me as Cuepee claiming to be Cuepee.

They both gave me a song and dance about how they found the site which was verifiably false based on my own knowledge.

How do we even know that Cassette and Forechecker were different people?

3 Likes

We’re going to end up finding out that like 20 different regulars from the other site are all one dude at this point.

1 Like

There were no unaccounted for votes in the last mod elections, which appears to be what you’re alluding to here. so that’s a false accusation.