Forechecker Banned for Creating 20 New Accounts, Sharing Logins With Others, Impersonating Existing Users, Creating Fake 'Unique Users'

It’s hard to keep track when so involved in those community discussions before implementing any rule changes

1 Like

BA874893-3EB7-414E-AD68-88E8E34009FF

1 Like

holy shit, a tactical nuking of accounts succeeded? it’s an early xmas miracle.

i wonder what the writers have in store for 2023

3 Likes

@yuv As a moderator here, and as a poster on nomodsnomasters, were you aware that users over there were hatching a plot to impersonate user accounts over here and were sharing logins and passwords to do so? Was it posted publicly on nomodsnomasters? This activity is deeply concerning and the fact that you have ignored it is also concerning.

1 Like

Hey guys, just wanted to say how happy I am this site exists and I think you’re all really good people who make the world a better place

4 Likes

That’s why you changed your sn, right,? Your concern

i know i shouldn’t engage with this bad faith posting but I’m a sucker for correcting bad posts.

I disagree with basically all of your post. Yes, I was aware that people at NMNM created silly gimmicks to mock moderation and your previous attempts to commit voting fraud (aka - therons). No, i didn’t know who created them specifically or if they were shared.

The idea that any of it was anything other than a silly (or dumb, depends on your point of view, i’d accept both) troll attempt is on par with everything that led us to this point. But like I heard recently, I expect nothing of you guys tbh.

1 Like

“Yeah I knew they were creating accounts to troll here, so what?”

4 Likes

Again, this was not voting fraud. It was a unique individual who posted on 2p2 pol occasionally who I tried to recruit to this community. They took one or two looks around, said lol no way, and left. I wonder why?

You can also IP check this yourself, and you will see that there are zero matches. You’ll also see an IP address that is clearly not a VPN and clearly shows where that user was at the time, and it’s nowhere near my location.

I’m obviously not posting another persons info like that with specifics, but you have access to see it and you’re not checking and spewing inaccurate allegations.

1 Like

Resign.

3 Likes

lol why?

Dude stop lying. This bad faith trolling is exactly how you attempt to ruin this forum over and over. My post is right here, stop lying you liar.

3 Likes

Look, did you or did you not know about the multi-accounting and sharing of logins when it was happening? Your post sure as shit made it sound like you did. Not that I’m going to believe anything that any of you say at this point.

1 Like

This is what you get when you try to answer bad faith trolls honestly. Jman is on a mission to destroy this forum and i hope he will not be successful or at least take his business to their new forum and leave this place.

1 Like

No, i knew it when they showed up on UnstuckPolitics.

1 Like

You and Serpico were on the case, got the drugs on the table picture, threw the bad man in jail, problem solved. Why does Yuv need to get involved?

Even if I believed you, what actions did you take as a moderator to stop the behavior? Or was it just funny to you when your mates started impersonating other users in posts and pm’s?

1 Like

Omg i knew it after they were created and showed up here not before. I knew it the same second you did.

You on the other hand knew about CW plan to destroy greg’s reputation in the worst post in the history of this forum and did nothing to stop it. It took Jonny five mins to disprove CW egregious claims yet you sat there for days plotting this with him.

4 Likes

Asking me a question then lying about my answer then saying you dont believe me anyway.

The actual definition of bad faith posting.

Your answer was ambiguously worded. In any event, even giving you the benefit of the doubt, your lack of action here once you knew what was going on is still fucking egregious and you should still resign. Impersonating other users matters, no matter how much you try to hand-wave it away.