Democratic Primary Debates

Four people familiar with the conversation agreed that he did say that.

5 Likes

low info voters aren’t watching the debate and biden’s one of only two people they’ve heard of running for dem president is really the only reason he’s the clear favorite.

CNN really thinks a lot of themselves, don’t they?

1 Like

CNN: “I think Bernie forgot this wasn’t a he said she said story, this was real and reported by CNN”

Lmao

Edit: Anderson Cooper at least immediately said “uhh well actually it literally was he said she said since it was just him and her”

7 Likes

Did not watch previous debates.

Compared to Biden and Bernie, Warren had more mental acuity.

Did some watching with the sound off. I can see how Bernie could come across as the crazy uncle, but he’s still got my primary vote.

Pleased to hear Klobuchar sound flat. And I arrived with so much bias against the mayor, all I could see was Eddie Munster mainlining Ayn Rand. I know that’s not fair and I don’t care. Was surprised to hear that other guy has spent $100 million. It wasn’t enough.

2 Likes

Liz is a fake. It’s obvious to anyone paying attention. She is a fake Democrat, a fake Native American and now a fake progressive. She only cares about her own move up in the world and has taken that angle at all costs every step of her career since she left Oklahoma.

And she was who i supported for months of the campaign. But once you see through the veneer she puts up and see the real Liz you can’t unsee it.

11 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about.

credit to Anderson Cooper for showing some journalistic integrity there

2 Likes

And I’d still SNAP call if it was between her and 4 more years of this

Agree. She is probably STILL my 3rd pick. She just isn’t who I originally thought she was. I’m disappointed.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1217298870750908416?s=20

5 Likes

Jesus Christ.

1 Like

holy shit

1 Like

NEXT ON CNN

BERNIE DOUBLES DOWN ON MISOGYNY

Special Guest: Senator Klobuchar with some strategic insights on why Bernie’s wrong.

Warren trying to doom us all to Biden is all you need to know about her.

1 Like

omygosh

CNN now all over handshakegate

2 Likes

Trump will make Biden cry during the debates

Biden almost cries because he gets lost in his head on softballs so this is a lock.

1 Like

I agree completely.