Democratic Primaries 2020 - With a whimper

It ranks in the top tier most progressive.

Man, way more fkn children in this forum than I realized. you guys are great activists!

No one is kneecapping Biden. There are 30 people reading this thread, nothing here is going to change anyoneā€™s mind and half the people are Canadian anyway.

6 Likes

Mainly because every human that has ever posted on unstuckpolitics dot com at any point in the history of this universe already knows that Donald Trump is a rapist and has no plans to support him in any way.*

(havenā€™t read past this post other than the direct replies, so Iā€™m sorry if this common and dumb semi-argument espoused by trolly has already been refuted)

*except for wirelessbro and maybe inso0, but itā€™s not like even a perfect combination of written words is going to get them to see the light any time soon

Wouldnā€™t attacking his rapist opponent be a form of support?

If it were of the slightest consequence, maybe. This, Iā€™ll say it again, is a message board. Nothing said here matters.

No. ā€œAttackingā€ (i.e, stating facts about) Joe Biden is not a support of Donald Trump in any way, in most cases.

If I went on CNN or FOX as a Trump surrogate or ā€œneutralā€ commentator and I went on and on about Bidenā€™s sexual assault issues and ignored Trumpā€™s, then that would count as a form of Trump support.

Randoms who represent no candidate or party, i.e., everyone here, donā€™t face this issue. I also am operating from the assumption, again, that everyone here is familiar with Trumpā€™s rapes and other sexual assaults. The opinions on Biden here are much less uniform.

So it would count as support if the audience was some arbitrary number that youā€™ve decided is bigger than this forum. Cool! Thanks.

not quite sure what Mimosa is big mad about but it probably has to do with people posting in the wrong thread and various aspects of forum management, heā€™s big on all that

Is it OK with you if I sometimes whisper ā€œBidenā€¦ not greatā€ while showering?

1 Like

Whoā€™s in the shower with you?

2 Likes

When can we speak ill of Biden without being Trump supporters? All alone under our breath? If never, then do thoughts count too?

I have a theory that most people can tell when people are totally full of shit and pretending Biden does not suck is actually worse than just admitting he does and saying youā€™re still voting for him because Trump is worse.

2 Likes

A highly suggestible floating voter who lives in a swing state.

Damn, got ponied on that.

1 Like

LOL. Let me put it in a very simple way for your sub-80 IQ stupid ass: SAYING BAD (in this case completely true) STUFF ABOUT PERSON A IS NOT NECESSARILY AN ENDORSEMENT OF PERSON B.

I apologize deeply for making a more nuanced argument that youā€™re intellectually incapable of understanding. Iā€™ve interacted with you twice in my life and both times you said a bunch of deeply moronic things that got obliterated by me and other posters.

And of course every retort by you is all snark just like every other establishment centrist moderate Democrat ever.

My favorite part about you is the AOC avatar. Motherfucker, if AOC read your posts she would slap you in the face. If you were a person in her district you would have hardcore supported Joe Crowley.

Cool! Thanks.

Are you just saying ā€œBidenā€¦ not greatā€? No first name? I think I can live with that.

Thatā€™s a start. Weā€™ll, build you up slowly, gradually inure you and youā€™ll be correctly giving zero fucks about it here in no time.

2 Likes

Dude, we already agree in principle. Itā€™s just a debate about audience size now. And AOC has already said sheā€™ll vote for Biden and hasnā€™t gone around saying (ā€œstating factsā€) that Joe Biden is a rapist. Glad you can speak for her, though, Iā€™m sure she appreciates that.

1 Like

A lot of people in this very thread have outright stated they will be voting for Biden WHILE ALSO criticizing Joe Bidenā€™s EXTENSIVELY DOCUMENTED history of, and Iā€™ll be generous, deeply creepy behavior around women. Very odd how said posters can be ā€œsupporting Trumpā€, while simultaneously voting for Joe Biden!

But donā€™t worry about how that simple point outright refutes your entire life, talk more about your strawmen about audience size. Unstuckā€™s audience could be 100x its size and my point would be equally valid. So please shut the fuck up you dumbass fake leftist.

Oh yeah, and hilarious attempt to make the ā€œspinning in your grave/slapping you in the faceā€ rhetorical device into me somehow ā€œmansplainingā€ AOC. One of the most disingenuous things Iā€™ve ever seen. Holy fuck you are disgusting.

As a well-known sub-80 IQ stupid ass, Iā€™ve been pretty baffled by how the Dems ended up with Joe Biden, even before the rape allegations. Like, I donā€™t see how even Joe fans canā€™t see that he seems to be rapidly deteriorating, even faster than Trump.

And if on top of that heā€™s also facing credible rape allegations, how the hell is it possible that like 20+ other Dem campaigns, some incredibly well-funded, from Bloomberg all the way to Bernie, never uncovered this? Isnā€™t a major part of the primary process meant to be a vetting of the favorite?

(ETA I recognize Iā€™m naive or whatnot, but Iā€™m still blown away by how fucked up this whole process has been).