Democratic Primaries 2020 - With a whimper

OK, you got it. Sorry.

I don’t know why you’re asking these questions to Trump supporters like me, microbet, all-inflynn, watevs, Vict0ar, and like 20 other posters in this thread. We are all too busy supporting Donald Trump by discussing Joe Biden’s, uh, problematic behavior in the “Democratic Primaries 2020” thread to know anything about Democratic strategy.

3 Likes

No probs Neera.

1 Like

These leftists are so used to winning (there’s no success like failure!) that they can’t help but speak for women and POC.

1 Like

You seem like you’re having a tough go of it. Best of luck to you.

It’s like they forgot they already cancelled AOC for…what was it again?

Of course, that’s not remotely what I was doing, but then again you’ve never been accused of being intelligent, smart, a decent writer, a decent person, or somebody that 90%+ of posters here don’t utterly hate.

Who is THEY, motherfucker? Because I certainly never cancelled AOC for anything. It is true that I don’t always agree with her. Wow, alert the press.

Look at the big brain on Brad!

He got all the way to ad hominem on his InternetArgumentChart.

The world becomes a better place the instant Joe Biden is President*

Lol

Edit : Smacc25 Stop the BS peeps… :v:

What the fuck.

lol at “peeps”. Smacc25 hates you just like everybody else here, although he’s too nice to say it.

Don’t worry about it, I’m getting myself perma’d. Can’t live on this planet anymore.

We all stress out from time to time, it’s been a rough week for me too, chill out brother and de-stress yourself, PM me if you ever need to talk. :+1:

That goes for everyone Ofcourse. :v:

I think the only person that I truly hated is T… Maybe Maggie too.

2 Likes

@Guillotine you seem like a decent poster… so know that I’m saying this with some sympathy… you reading @anachronistic posts is your own fault and is a pretty big leak. The ignore feature is a good thing and @anachronistic is the best use case on this site.

You do realize that when you tell a troll to kill himself and get your post flagged the troll absolutely chortles with glee right?

@boredsocial is a self-proclaimed logistics expert, so you should probably listen to him, @Guillotine

So perhaps a once-in-a-lifetime event occurred above and I got it wrong when I suggested Reade was channeling Trump with her false allegation.

Turns out she was channeling her father. She lifted the false allegation from her deceased father’s novel, Loss, a Love Story .

https://twitter.com/SallyAlbright/status/1255753538518515717?s=20

So the chairman of the committee conducting the Anita Hill sexual harassment hearings decides, two short years later, to rape his office aide in the corridors of the senate office building?

Didn’t happen. And you are stupid if you think it did. You should start by rereading Mike Caro.

At various points on this forum, with little opposition, members have claimed that every serious candidate for the democratic primary whose name didn’t end in “ernie Sanders” was nearly as bad as Trump. It was ludicrous then, it is ludicrous now.

1 Like

sideeye

7 Likes