Democratic Primaries 2020 - With a whimper

No, we’re not.

Literally just, like, fuck, scroll up and reread it. Past the point you quoted.

All the posts in the string are there in the quotes with the exception of my post about bending the knee that you quoted in your nazi post.

I mean he’s literally posting on a message board trying to convince people to vote for Biden.

Looks like you’re choosing to fight in the other direction.

Good grief, man, take a break.

2 Likes

For Joe?

Apres tu, comrade

Ya man I forgot Twitter and online is not real life and doesn’t matter which is why every political figure is on there and everyone including you spews emotional shit all day.

Let’s just chill and go start knocking on some doors like 6ix suggested. That’s a brilliant idea right now.

Why, between now and November, he might interact hundreds of times with the same several dozen people with already-deeply-entrenched views on the subject! Quite a few of whom aren’t eligible to vote!

Social media is far less efficient than door-to-door sales for sure. You should alert the influencers.

The actual IRL influencers are well aware. ‘Ground game’ is not going to mean ‘twitter clout’ for quite some time. Maybe never.

Being an Irishman is your excuse? So I guess you want trump to have a 2nd and 3rd and 37th term.

1 Like

Anti-Trump, right?

A few more reminders to vote for Joe can’t hurt.

LOL I typed an entire snarky reply because I assumed it was Alex and only noticed just in time.

1 Like

Match all the neverbidens itf with their voting state.

1 Like

Well ~everybody on this forum bigly can’t stand him for many different reasons so that’s unfortunate.

People would probably vote Joe if his supporters weren’t so toxic.

4 Likes

Man if we’re grading on a curve I’m the biggest Joe fan here.

6ixGalaxy Brain

Oct '19

That said, the Biden hate is a bit ridiculous. I’ve been wanting to say that for awhile now but I figured people would think I was joking.

I mean, yeah, he sucks, sure. Most people suck.

1 Like

Looks like you’re regressing.

Looks like you ignored the other post. I literally just bet my life you would though, so that’s cool. I got a 1up.

1 Like

You’re going to need those extra lives when Trump marches you up against the wall, comrade.

Now that Joe has consolidated the Mehdi/Chomsky wing, it’s time for all ya’ll to come home and stop playacting as revolutionaries while you ply your trade on Al Gore/The Military’s Internet you fucking worthless posers.