Democratic Primaries 2020 - With a whimper

I wish Joe’s supporters would be a little less toxic.

4 Likes

Well akshully shame is quite the motivator.

The crazy part is if the dozens who’ve put you on ignore had waited and saw the real you, a kinda pathetic hashtagresistance shitlib, you know, basically just a basic bitch, then a chunk of them would probably like you.

3 Likes

Thanks for the quotes!

Lol you’re still gonna ignore it? Lord have mercy you’re pathetic.

Don’t be so sure.

1 Like

Sorry, I only click most of your posts!

Once you run out of numbers, you should call urself the Kornkob Kid.

I’m grunching, but the issue here is really that the demEs are literally not promising anything to anyone, like not even trying to claim that their leadership will make anyone’s lives any better. So why should anyone vote for them?

1 Like

I would vote for hitler over 10 hitlers in a trench coat, but only if I lived in a swing state.

4 Likes

Still waiting on the apology from Joes biggest most toxic supporters, Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Health, Humana…killing people for profit is pretty toxic

4 Likes

I think I’d have to draw the line at voting for double hitler though. Even if he was running against 10 hilters in a trenchcoat and 5 stalins as VP.

2 Likes

Strange that some seem way more mad at the people who won’t vote for Biden than they are at the people responsible for nominating Biden.

3 Likes

The Democratic establishment tends to support ideas that both poll well and don’t threaten the money flow from the part of Wall Street that likes neoliberalism. So, the Democratic coalition is built around protecting abortion and appearing less racist than Republicans.

1 Like

I forgot to specify that the hitlers are min-hitlers. It’s not 10 full-size hitlers just stuffed in, bursting at the seams.

The hitlers fit comfortably is what I’m saying.

2 Likes

At least until this post forced me to, I’ve never imagined such a thing with anyone higher ranking in the government than someone in the House of Representatives.

2 Likes

Damn you really crushing on Barbara Lee.

1 Like

Btw, don’t you guys get me wrong. Despite my rant eariler ITT I’m still gonna suck it up and vote for Biden. At the end of the day, there’s no reason not to. A protest vote wouldn’t have any game theoretic merit because the eDems don’t care about my vote, they just want anyone but Bernie or AOC types in power. Also, when it comes to things happening “in spite of” vs “because of” Dems, functionally if something happens then it makes little difference how it happened. The Dems are at least somewhat influencable in the right direction by public pressure, whereas the GOP is not.

So I’ll vote for Vegetable Biden, but will give zero shits if he loses.

Downballot races alone are a reason to show up to vote. Very real chance of flipping the senate.

2 Likes