Democratic Primaries 2020 - With a whimper

Being an Irishman is your excuse? So I guess you want trump to have a 2nd and 3rd and 37th term.

1 Like

Anti-Trump, right?

A few more reminders to vote for Joe can’t hurt.

LOL I typed an entire snarky reply because I assumed it was Alex and only noticed just in time.

1 Like

Match all the neverbidens itf with their voting state.

1 Like

Well ~everybody on this forum bigly can’t stand him for many different reasons so that’s unfortunate.

People would probably vote Joe if his supporters weren’t so toxic.

4 Likes

Man if we’re grading on a curve I’m the biggest Joe fan here.

6ixGalaxy Brain

Oct '19

That said, the Biden hate is a bit ridiculous. I’ve been wanting to say that for awhile now but I figured people would think I was joking.

I mean, yeah, he sucks, sure. Most people suck.

1 Like

Looks like you’re regressing.

Looks like you ignored the other post. I literally just bet my life you would though, so that’s cool. I got a 1up.

1 Like

You’re going to need those extra lives when Trump marches you up against the wall, comrade.

Now that Joe has consolidated the Mehdi/Chomsky wing, it’s time for all ya’ll to come home and stop playacting as revolutionaries while you ply your trade on Al Gore/The Military’s Internet you fucking worthless posers.

I wish Joe’s supporters would be a little less toxic.

4 Likes

Well akshully shame is quite the motivator.

The crazy part is if the dozens who’ve put you on ignore had waited and saw the real you, a kinda pathetic hashtagresistance shitlib, you know, basically just a basic bitch, then a chunk of them would probably like you.

3 Likes

Thanks for the quotes!

Lol you’re still gonna ignore it? Lord have mercy you’re pathetic.

Don’t be so sure.

1 Like

Sorry, I only click most of your posts!

Once you run out of numbers, you should call urself the Kornkob Kid.

I’m grunching, but the issue here is really that the demEs are literally not promising anything to anyone, like not even trying to claim that their leadership will make anyone’s lives any better. So why should anyone vote for them?

1 Like