COVID-19: Chapter 5 - BACK TO SCHOOL

They think we just want to win the big identity politics game - like them. They can’t conceive we actually care about any actual policies.

2 Likes

I’m getting ready to be a nomad for a while. One of the reasons is I have one good friend in LA that lives near me and one that moved to about 45 minutes away (which changes the relationship). And my ex, who might actually be my closest friend but also lives 45 min. away. And then a bunch of ok friends that I see maybe once a month in non-covid times.

There just isn’t a big draw to stay in one place right now.

1 Like

Grunching but wtf, Cuse wants to play live strip poker or something?

Try the apps. They’re so soft they’re fucking with my mental health, like, I feel I’m derealized in a quasi-dreamstate they’re so soft.

2 Likes

Welcome back friend

Grunching still, just rob them. This is the perfect time to have your identity concealed under a ski mask and have nobody bat an eye.

note: 6ix is not a professional financial planner and this post should not be taken as official financial advice

11 Likes

+1 for the apps. They’re still really soft. I only play 1/2 NL and can make 5 figures on a good month with not much variance. And I don’t even think of myself as a really good player.

1 Like

I keep seeing “the apps” comeon no specifics guys? Names? Deposit options? Withdrawal speed, etc?

PokerBros. Cash in / cash out through an affiliate by cashapp/zelle/venmo. I at least know who my affiliate is, which is helpful. Cash out takes a few days.

I have been hesitant to come across as a shill which is why I haven’t posted much real info. I have an agent I have known for over 10 years now. He used to make accounts for me on euro sites after BF. I have access to a bunch of PokerBros and PPP clubs with good rakeback. Cash outs/in are pretty close to instant and mostly done via BTC but he can also do PP/Zelle sometimes.

That is all I am going to post about it, because I am not a shill for these sites just a player. If anyone wants more info or to get put in contact with this guy let me know. I also vouch for my guy up to $1k if he happens to skip out on us I am so confident that won’t happen.

2 Likes

My feelings toward Trump are only classified as “support” if you have some unhealthy obsession with actively hating him, which I do not.

I don’t buy the shaky arguments that he has screwed everything up because I don’t think he has the power or capacity to do half the shit he’s been charged with in the court of public opinion. Still, it’s undeniable that he’s a disaster at playing the PR part of his office. I’ve said that since day 1.

I’m very ready for the whole Trump experiment to be over with. I put my money where my mouth is on that front. I don’t think he has a chance, but that could just be the fact that I spend too much time on the internet talking. “Deplorables” I know are still convinced he can win.

Since this is the COVID thread, I don’t buy for a second that we’d be in a very different spot on this under a democrat president. The economy would still be utterly fucked from a shutdown. Americans would still value personal freedoms over hiding in their basements with masks on. Kids would still think they’re invulnerable and had COVID-spreading parties over spring break and summer. Sick people still would’ve died in large numbers.

calm, no panic!

2 Likes

There’s a nomad community. People caravan together. And most people in these videos report being less isolated than when they lived in “sticks and bricks”. But, you have to take into account that most of these people are older, retired/disabled, and single and lonely in the first place.

1 Like

Getting more and more apparent than back to college is a disaster pretty much everywhere.

https://twitter.com/idsnews/status/1304034388712120320?s=21

Yes, this is the problem with Donald John President. PR.

4 Likes

You are seeing like 500 cases/day from 6-8 weeks ago so that would be only 15 deaths/day at 3% cfr

Previously you were seeing like 500 deaths on 1500 cases or 33% cfr according to that?

What I see is that you weren’t testing the first time and now you are.

Your deaths to cases now look more in line.

If you’re going to vote for him again, that qualifies as “support”.

There’s no Ron Johnson on the ballot this year.

People who are playing poker on the apps and have also played on Global: how much softer are the apps? I’m a winning player on Global and cash in/out is super easy but if the apps are that much better I’ll give them a look.

1 Like

So you are voting Biden?

I wasn’t able to beat Global. I haven’t put money on an app for around a year and am cashing out about once a week.