Poker Hands and Strategy

In the video clip, Little was claiming he always gets bad run-outs against the shills. I wanted you to slam him honestly.

can’t imagine how his opponents felt on the WPT circuit around 2007-8

2 Likes

ACR is clearly a quality site staffed with quality individuals.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ChristianSotoTV/status/1303928859654488065

lol

Lol it took Stars 3 days to reply on a support question. But what is even more idiotic is that I can use MuchBetter only for one Stars domain. I used it first on Stars.es and then couldnt use it on .eu. Since Neteller nowadays wants fees for sending money from my bank account to there neteller I wanted to use MuchBetter as my poker wallet. They said I couldnt even unregister my MuchBetter account for the .es version to use it for the .eu version. Srsly why should I have multiple accounts for that shit. I dont use multiple phones.

test

@anon38180840 did that x-post show up in your notifications?

It took them 3 months to answer me on something.

In the Isai days the PokerStars support were located in the London office. It would have saved millions to move them to Malta or India or whatever. He insisted it stayed there so they can keep the quality.

There are a lot of objective problems in running a publicly traded poker company over a privately held one, but PokerStars are just terribly run ever since the sale.

1 Like

I remember the days when you could ask Stars support the average rainfall in Botswana and get a correct response within the hour.

I did a mobile prototype for them and talked to Isai for an hour. He was genuinely interested in my perspective as a regular and as a programmer. I had no idea who he was other than a boss. But now I can say I’ve talked to a billionaire for an hour.

1 Like

I wish i would only had to talk to him for an hour. The craziest micro management i ever encountered, but for the customer it created an amazing product relative to the industry.

1 Like

That stupid prototype caused me more in unemployment than I made doing it. Because I was half-honest with the unemployment office - I reported the correct amount but not the correct timing.

The woman who called me was a really good auditor - I was shocked. Lesson learned - either just don’t report it at all, or be completely honest.

Yeah it did.

If these people are your friends you should tell them that this is a myth. Split pot game edges, especially PLO8 and NLO8, dwarf other games.

I don’t think that is what people worry about when they mean bankroll concerns with PLO. It’s not that they will lose a few extra BB to the pros per 100 hands. They worry about the catastrophic risk of ruin inherent in PLO. They worry about losing many buyins in a single session and not being rolled for the variance.

1 Like

Ok, well, a reg I battled with for years offered to stake me on Poker Bros. He said he knows I have my own roll but said whatever level was the highest I’d plan on playing, I should play higher because it’s stupid soft and that’s the point of the stake.

So, that’s how I met the agent and what not. I don’t know how my reg buddy met him but I can ask (also, a different reg buddy coincidentally uses the same agent independent from us; I didn’t even know until we saw each other at the tables and had a laugh about it; we both knew each other joined but that was it) . We settle rakeback every monday so I cashout once a week, instant bitcoin transfer.

@WichitaDM vouched even harder for his agent and neither of us are shilling, rather just looking out for you. It’s definitely something you should try, to see if it’s a good fit.

1 Like

Yeah, I thought about this after I posted but I realized I meant the same thing. The risk of ruin is still there, even more so, depending, just hidden in plain sight.

Yah, PLO variance can just be stupid at times. Had a stretch last year where I lost 65 buyins over a week (about 10k hands) and immediately after that I won 70 buyins over 5 days (15k hands, I like to play a lot when I’m sunrunning and don’t play much when downswonging). I was about a 5 bb/100 winner in those games, so not one of the elite crushers, but probably just outside the top 3-5 at those stakes on that site.

mbn donk

1 Like

Heh, I never replied to this.

The screenshot was posted before I started playing on The Brothers Poker. For now I’ll just say I’m never folding three wheel cards to those jokers. The only worry is getting 4 and 5bet. which they’re probably not doing.

The only reason I did is there was one player potting every street every hand no matter what. So pretty much any stack was getting put all in by the river no matter what.

Much easier to wait for better equity plo8 hands. Also we may have the same agent. Mine pays out rb early am monday like clockwork. Does his skype handle start w g?