COVID-19: Chapter 5 - BACK TO SCHOOL

Jacksonville seems like a bad place to hold a giant convention a month and a half from now, but maybe that’s just me.

6 Likes

The South will rise again!

3 Likes

FYP

1 Like

Heritage, not covid

14 Likes

Quickly speeding toward Heritage and covid.

3 Likes

A message from Banff

2 Likes

Or we just hit 70k Tuesday when they release 3 days worth of testing, even if lower volume those three days.

They’re actually not doing testing, it’s not a reporting lag it’s a testing lag. When we are overwhelmed on testing already that means a lot of people just won’t get testing or won’t get results back fast enough to be useful

Glad somebody got the reference right away.

2 Likes

Reading the old thread and scanning the new title in the index, I just mentally filled in this was the new thread title. Like of course it is. But it’s not.

1 Like

I changed the tweet as It might get taken the wrong way…

Original below…

2 Likes

Oh good, this place will be crawling with civil servants from Ottawa now.

7 Likes

I was trying to quote the funeral discussion in the other thread. Not sure if I’ve mentioned it here before, but my partner is a funeral director. She works for the largest corporation. They were doing outside only graveside services limited to ten (I think) for a while. They are back to normal services using an indoor chapel. No limit on attendance.

Use copy and paste then press “QUOTE”

Is that Welsh?

@Danspartan might get some work out of it! Hire this guy, Ottawans, he knows what he’s doing!

3 Likes

3 Likes

So pretty much then

1 Like

:rofl: