COVID-19: Chapter 5 - BACK TO SCHOOL

1 Like

Hope you enjoyed the rally Herman!

4 Likes

[black]

This isn’t gonna move the needle for any right wingers.

1 Like

251 new deaths in Florida (residents) today. Broke yesterdays all time high. I also was a bit premature yesterday we actually ended on 1485 deaths for the day. My crude modeling of this thing says we either hit 2000 deaths in a day for the first time in a while next week or the week after.

COVID-nineninenineteen?

9 Likes

5 Likes

What a fucking idiot.

9 Likes

Damn, Herman Cain beat Stage IV colon cancer that had spread to his liver and ended up getting killed by COVID.

2 Likes

Beyond depressing that someone kills themselves in service of an idiotic right wing talking point.

Another body thrown into the volcano of extractive, late-stage capitalism.

2 Likes

I would say this might be good for the world except for the fact that we have tons of weapons and we won’t let things go quietly.

1 Like

172 deaths from Arizona we are gonna have a bad day

Not down for celebrating deaths of even super deplorable shitstains like herman cain

That said, this one does not make me sad.

5 Likes

We almost broke 1500 deaths yesterday with 160 less deaths from Florida/Arizona. 1600+ is definitely in play today.

Who remembers this classic bit?

“We encourage politicians to continue to look to innovative games like SimCity for inspiration for social and economic change,” said Katsarelis. “While we at Maxis and Electronic Arts do not endorse any political candidates or their platforms, it’s interesting to see GOP candidate Herman Cain propose a simplified tax system like one we designed for the video game SimCity 4.”

3 Likes

Yes I like to base all of my policy decisions on SimCity

Hermancainrapeysmile.gif

1 Like

This relates to an earlier point of yours, but I do sometimes feel like I edge too close to celebrating either the daily death count or the death of someone famous. I truly don’t feel good about anyone dying. But I have a burning desire to rub these rising numbers or this famous person’s death into the faces of the complete morons who have:

• consistently denied the danger of this virus
  • pushed for opening for business despite increasing spread
  • protested my kids’ board of education to conduct in-person teaching despite the recommendation of the county board of health

I want them to admit their goddamned wrongness.

5 Likes

Which Republican politician is most likely to tweet out “RIP Herman Cain” with a picture of Ben Carson?

7 Likes

We’ve set the Darwin Award rules to ignore this. While technically correct, it really shrinks the nominee pool to those of reproductive age which is just too limiting.

Sincerely,
DanSpartan
—Self appointed head of the committee,

PS Herman was awarded his prize in the Trump thread.

4 Likes

I think I picked Aug 12 week to hit 7DRA of 2,000 so yeah, we will get there soon on a single day.

Ben Carson?

6 Likes