COVID-19: Chapter 5 - BACK TO SCHOOL

2 Likes

I guaran-fucking-tee that Trump’s tweet about this reads something like:

“I just heard that Herman Cain has passed away. SAD! Great patriot and he will be missed! The media is trying to blame my rally–FAKE NEWS! Given COVID by dem operative??”

3 Likes

Disagree. Herman Cain is going to be memory holed.

1 Like

Ofc Ben Carson is trending on twitter.

4 Likes

I decided to turn on Rush’s opening monologue to hear what he had to say about Cain. He spent 20 minutes talking about how the effectiveness of Hydroxy is being covered up by dirty Dems trying to exaggerate how dangerous Covid is and I turned it off.

How anyone listens to 3 hours of that garbage is beyond me.

1 Like

Is Trump even gonna Tweet anything about Herman Cain? Just gonna totally ignore his loyal lapdog?

Lol

I save my sympathies for all of the essential workers that Herman Cain infected while he was flying around the country with no mask. The most evil people in the country were paying for him to deny science and infect innocents.

Rest in piss bitch

5 Likes

At least Rush has a decent radio voice, one of my coworkers listens to Ben Shapiro and my God it’s like listening to a 12 year old.

Has anyone even seen a Godfather’s Pizza joint? I wonder if it’s all just a sophisticated tax dodge.

They were popular in the late 80s/90s where I grew up. I haven’t seen anything other than it at a few gas stations around the country in 20 years.

I used to work in an enclosed space with 1 other person for 8-10 hours at a time. One guy would start out by playing Rush for 4 hours and at the time Hannity followed - I actually ended up hating Hannity more.

I mean, did he play Tom Sawyer or Time Stand Still?

9 Likes

https://twitter.com/JeffPassan/status/1288875903641059328?s=20

Rut Roh

So much for the Phillies making it out of their series with the Marlins unscathed

Update on my selfish asshole dad:

He texted me last night that he got his results back negative, which shocked me as he had every symptom including “smelling cardboard”.

He called me today, he misread his results, and just got a call that he is positive. he was feeling fine, so of course he decided to quit isolating several days ago. He went to work for at least the last 2 days that I know of, probably more. He’s been back to his idiot dr. that doesn’t require masks. Our phone call was full of him making excuses, and coming up with reasons to not be forthcoming with the health department. Oh, and the fiance of one of his employee’s is a nurse at a nursing home. I warned her last week that I was pretty sure he had it. Hopefully she took precautions.

He’s not stupid, so he must just be that selfish, and brainwashed by foxnews. I’m feeling pretty good about my decision to quit a month ago. I haven’t been in contact with him since. I have a close contact at our health department, so I’m going to find out if he’s not truthful to them. Also, I’m going to report his business and his dr. to them.

33 Likes

Will Trump fly the flag at half mast for Herman? Full day? Half day? 3/5ths day?

4 Likes

What state are you in where doctors are this dumb?

Stella Immanuel is in Texas, so that is one possibility.

1 Like

Most right-wingers already know blacks, latinos and American Indians are dying disproportionately, and they don’t care. They won’t think it could happen to them, which is the only thing that ever triggers their empathy.

Ohio. I’m not sure about the second visit, but I know the first, my dad went in without a mask. The dr.'s receptionist (also the dr.'s sister in-law) subsequently quit because masks weren’t required and my dad looked so sick.

I should add, he’s the only dr. I’ve heard of that is even seeing patients that have covid symptoms. I assume he thinks similarly to my dad.