COVID-19: Chapter 4 - OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Thanks… Hopefully. Unfortunately, some of those qualities may be -EV in dating, at least they were pre-pandemic to most women.

Those who pointed out that the remaining field at this age maybe isn’t so great had a good point. Seems like a lot of the ideal fits still out there are still out there because they have no interest in marriage.

That’s old maid thinking bro. Some people are very interested, but at your/our age have no interest in marrying someone MERELY to get married. They’ll be alone because it’s a better option than settling for a piece of shit who at least helps pay the bills, but watch out if they meet someone worth their commitment.

Sure there are a lot of old fucks who are alone because they are trainwrecks, but being single or divorced at any age is no longer a death sentence to anyone but closed-minded boomers. And even those dummies struggle to be single :eyes:

1 Like

I’m 39 and I would bet that I’ll never meet someone for a 1yr+ relationship, though that’s mostly because I’m the bottom of the barrel. I’d take @Fossilkid93 up on his suggestion except I would starve.

The big one was in '85 and killed about 40k. Then there was a pretty big one in '17 that killed a few hundred and knocked over some buildings. “Every few years” is an exaggeration, but yes earthquakes are a concern.

Mexico City also has an early earthquake warning system that lets you know a bit beforehand when a lot of the earthquakes are coming so you can get out of the building. USA decided not to invest in a similar system b/c lolscience.

1 Like

Why would you starve?

I probably have more options for strictly American food within a mile of my house than 95% of posters.

I love Wingstop and get 10 wings delivered to my house often for like $8 after tip/fees.

There are like a billion options for pizza, burgers, steaks, wings, etc.

Anything reasonably popular in the USA is probably here also: Wings (Wingstop, Buffalo Wild Wings, Hooters), Pizza (Domino’s, Pizza Hut, Little Caesar’s, etc.), Chain restaus (Applebee’s, Olive Garden, Tony Roma’s, Chili’s, etc.), fast food (McD’s, BK, Wendy’s, Carl’s Jr, Krispy Kreme).

You’d be insane not to at least give some of the Mexican food here a shot. Mexico probably has my favorite cuisine of any country and that’s having lived in France as well. Lots of options that aren’t spicy.

1 Like

WAT

2 Likes

It’s the evil people live forever theory. The worst of the worst somehow have super immunity to corona.

2 Likes

CA opted for a different system, strong building codes.

2 Likes

Boomers will never, ever suffer consequences for anything. Ever.

2 Likes

God favours them above all.

God doesn’t wanna spend time with them any more than we do

15 Likes

Old news.

We’ll just move our Unstuck grindhouse/politics think tank here and be fine.

The world’s most innovative skyscraper is in Mexico City

Didn’t they have like a big Coronavirus is Bullshit Block Party about a month ago? How do they run so good???

They’re like the Jamie Gold’s of life.

5 Likes

There’s another solution for that.

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

My coworkers son who lives at home got Covid-19 and they successfully quarantined him in his bedroom. He was sick for several weeks - mostly just dog tired and sleeping. Anyway, he’s been better for a month and nobody else in the family caught it.

3 Likes

https://www.shutdownstem.com/

i’m on strike! neat

didn’t realize this is the wrong thread for this but i felt it was covid related because we were due to open back up for research tomorrow

At what point do we have to re-evaluate the whole prosperity gospel Protestantism? I think it’s pretty clear that god exists and that he favours some of the worst pieces of shit the world has ever seen. Like at some point it goes beyond coincidence.

2 Likes

covid19 making a comeback in the CR. The loosening of restrictions and ending the state of emergency likely made this expected. The R0 is once again above 1. There were protests against the leading party (ANO) in 150 cities/towns in the CR including over a thousand people protesting in Prague. While they were wearing masks, it’s still not a good thing.

In Prague, a total of 2,230 cases were confirmed. There have been 1,400 recoveries and 97 deaths meaning that there are currently 733 active cases in the city.

I suppose the government figures that so long as the virus is contained that an increase in the number of cases isn’t a huge deal. Personally, I think we should be more concerned. I’ll be going into school to conduct exams this week. Thankfully, school will probably be around 20% full. So, social distancing will be easy.

2 Likes