COVID-19: Chapter 4 - OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Other thread is reaching that magical 10,000 post count.

2 Likes

In for people partying leading to curing this thing.

1 Like

Yes! I’m all caught up in THIS thread.

13 Likes

ffs we haven’t even flattened the comment curve in the old thread yet.

16 Likes

8 Likes

I survived another 10k posts and all I got was the exact same thread again

12 Likes

Glad we’ve finally arrived at Day 15!

1 Like

Vegas confirmed OPEN FOR BUSINESS:

9 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/SophyRidgeSky/status/1259222979382251522

Stay alert and as @marty says If you see the Virus in your area call 0800 666 999

Ask for Jared.

8 Likes

If you see something, cough something.

10 Likes

As I posted in other thread, my next door neighbor is holding a party. Street full of cars. Backyard and house full of people.

We are open baby!

My one thought is maybe some people are just trying to squeeze that last party in before the real lockdown starts. lol yeah that’s it.

I wonder how many people see those signs and just turn around at the door. I know I would.

6 Likes

I mentioned in the other thread that my sister was hoping we could all meet at my mom’s house and sit in the backyard, and I passed. Well, I just found out she and my BIL spent the entire day there, even staying for dinner. She works at a hotel in Toronto (where the virus is still prevalent) and travelled to an area where the virus had been pretty much neutralized. I don’t even know what goes through someone’s head to think that’s ok.

There does seem to be a mindset that this whole thing is magic and it has been shut off.

I wish we could all be so ignorant sometimes.

2 Likes

I mean c’mon.

11 Likes

That’s kind of how I feel as well. Seeing everyone blissfully posting date night pictures at nice restaurants or at some get together I instantly cycle through anger, disbelief, jealousy and then the thought that maybe I am the weird one continuing to take this seriously.

10 Likes

I don’t think this has been posted yet but Fauci in quarantine now after being exposed.

2 Likes

He was probably like, “I have to do something to get away from Trump. Quick bring me the virus samples!”

1 Like

Have a super right wing friend (I’m a lonely person) that was taking this extremely seriously until the last week and now he’s going out to eat a restaurant. It’s Wyoming so chances are he’s good but like wtf just get take out I don’t get it.

https://twitter.com/scottjshapiro/status/1258918921752764421

One of my favorite trolleys yet, and perhaps the most accurate.

30 Likes