COVID-19: Chapter 4 - OPEN FOR BUSINESS

And a lot of those OPEN FOR BUSINESS states are just about to enter hurricane season. Seems bad.

Not me. My friend group is still very much locked down.

It helps that our big hangout events (bar trivia) is not a thing right now and not likely to be a thing any time soon. But I don’t think any of us would go even if it was happening because all of us are sensible people.

1 Like

I need to move to California.

Yep, I’m in California too and nobody’s hanging out or going out.

2 Likes

If you exclude NY/NJ we are definitely in the running to hit the all time high number of new confirmed cases today. The previous high was a hair over 24,000. We are currently at 21,300 with a few states missing and quite a few large counties missing in states that have partially reported. Seems like all the talk about whether or not there will be a second wave by Trump and the media is kind of ignoring the fact 90% of the country is still in deep trouble with the first wave.

The first wave hasn’t even crested yet, and we’re reopening lol… What a stupid country.

Our opponent exposed his hand on the turn for no apparent reason, he has quads, we have an open ended straight flush draw. There’s like 1,000 in the pot and we just jammed a million in there and said, “I have a good feeling about this!”

Our opponent is confused, re-checking the board a few times. We’re like “Wanna raise the stakes? Hey honey, go get the deed to the house!”

1 Like

Okay so maybe abolish? Not posting in aids thread

3 Likes

Exactly. People hear about numbers coming down in many places and they automatically assume it applies to everybody. This is the chart for Maricopa Co. AZ and I’m going to need to see a lot more downward movement in that line before I think about emerging from the hermit cave for anything other than bare necessities.

maricopa

1 Like

Indianapolis “Opens for Business” tomorrow. All the restaurants and bars will able to serve outside only. Neighborhood spots are all getting set up. The city also decided to close 4 main streets for cars in order for restaurants to expand their outside seating. I would have / will love that idea once we aren’t in a pandemic.

My kid’s orthodontist just opened back up. They haven’t had their braces adjusted in a loooong time. I kind of think that now is safer than a few weeks from now, and they have to get in there at some point.

1 Like

Risky Doggy Style is a great band name

1 Like

Heritage, not hate!

Virus has disappeared.

We’re going to need a nickname for this upcoming weekend. Memorial Day Massacre? Three Day Pozz Party?

Just grab a screwdriver and twist until the kid says its hurting.

There, I saved you hundreds of dollars

4 Likes

guys they are clearly lying about the virus and these beds, right here in Heritagenothates backyard even, for shame!

1 Like

If this is any indication of what he is like as a lawmaker, more like Rep. Kenyatta, please.

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1263203592237809664

4 Likes

Corona’s in the cooler!

More of Kenyatta. I like him.

https://twitter.com/RepKenyatta/status/1263251682999361536

1 Like

I wouldn’t sweat restaurant outdoor seating. Illinois is starting that a week later. I think Indiana is opening the slowest of all red states.