Brother to join the forum

What governor do you think has done the best job handling the COVID-19 situation?

Learn how to spell wildabeast for one, and 2ndly, don’t be a rivaldo.

6 Likes

Yes Mo Brooks who looks like he has barely changed from his time as a sperm is definitely a guy to listen to.

@BestOf

9 Likes

Another exemplary break down. You’ll be mod soon!

Did you just try to correct the spelling of a word that was correct?

2 Likes

I don’t know / dont follow every state tbh.

I have a lot to catch up on I thought that was Mel… Back soon.

5 Likes

Close this thread please

7 Likes

Can you explain why? Assuming tests are accurate, instant, widespread, and free, why would more information be a bad thing?

1 Like

Limit it to the ones you know then.

Oh well.

1 Like

Alabama seems to be doing ok, even though some parts may be getting false info :wink:

This is sort of an admission that “truth” doesn’t exist, which means any sort of discussion here is worthless.

I spent like six months in 2015 having these discussions with an early trump supporter, it never mattered how much he listened or how many facts I brought in, he could just google anything and find a brietbart link that agreed with him.

1 Like

So do you think:

A)You all got it and survived.
B)You all will get it and will survive.
C)Alabama is magic.

Were you the smart one saying he would never win? And now 4 years later believe in Russian troll farms etc?

the fail2

1 Like

Probably most have had it and survived. Hell even the coroner of AL suggested as much.

Do you think Trump could correctly label Iran if given a blank map of the world?