Brother to join the forum

So I challenged my brother to join the forum and drop his takes and own the libs here…

Thoughts? He’s worried he will get banned for trolling 20 mins into it.

2 Likes

What are we talking about here, like full-blown MAGA-chud or…?

1 Like

Yea sorry I’ve posted his shit in the deplorable thread and elsewhere but yes full blown maga

Sure why not

1 Like

I dunno I’ve just seen the Inso shit and this dude would probably need his own containment if we are being honest

Yeah, might be fun for a while.

Whats up LIBTARDS

6 Likes

5 Likes

Says this is the first time he’s posted, do you know him? He said what up libtards

I would start with the “biggest asshole alive” thread if you want to get an idea of the sort or viewpoints here

Lol who is this guy?

Do you think OUR PREZIDENT DONALD J TRUMP is doing a good job with COVID-19? If yes, what specifically is he doing that makes you seem he’s doing a better job than say, I dunno, a random bar of soap?

3 Likes

Arby is not my brother, others seem to know who he is

I don’t think so lol, if he is he should say so but I haven’t sent anything to him yet

Lol I love it. Trump is definitely an asshole, it’s why people love him!

When is Mexico paying for the wall?

I only suspended Inso because a few posters hated him being around, it may or may not take your brother some time to build up that sort of resentment :rofl:

Inform the Mods who he is…

• He won’t have free reign to spout utter BS

I suspect he’ll just bomb and move on when he figures these Libs ain’t easy to own at all. :v:

It would be ugly. Inso isn’t even a full blown MAGA. Most of his ilk are a lot worse.

Phoned my brother tonight after our argument, he was fine lol… So Im forgetting about it as I know he has a good heart… Then he tells me about this Canadian guy, some professer, for an hour… :roll_eyes:

He seemed surprised that I knew him tbh, after telling him he is currently holed up in Russia in a detox centre for Benzos my bro then asks me if his ramblings are wrong.

My only answer was if you think I’m listening to a drug addict physco who had a breakdown more than once, then think again bro.

Laters & have a nice day. :muscle:

Ohh… I sent the CH4 youtube to him where the interviewer nearly had Mr P taking another episode. :flushed:

FML :joy:

@Arbytoras what is your neck size? We send new members an unstuck tie.

4 Likes