Brother to join the forum

I wasn’t aware of that, and haven’t received it yet. Can I have it as a stock tie?

2 Likes

Are you receiving more or less than $20 per week from the Trump tax cuts?

It’s a Soros plant to make Trump look bad.

Nice try George!

2 Likes

I frankly can’t believe the collection of scoundrels and reprobates my brother hangs out with on the internet

When your Rapist-in-Chief said the fifteen cases would be close to zero in a couple of days, what was the margin of error on that? Like a couple hundred thousand cases or so?

5 Likes

Damn, from the thread title I thought we were getting our first black poster.

22 Likes

Your brother was afraid of posting here because he might get banned? He knows it just the one site and nothing else right?

1 Like

not afraid, hes just like eh yall gonna ban me as a troll after you can’t take getting owned basically

As your new overlord, tell him that for one week, he can post in this thread with absolute immunity.

Not that I can guarantee such a thing, but I still want you to tell him he will have it.

2 Likes

I suspect there is little fear here of getting owned who still considers them self anywhere right of center in 2020. It is an indefensible position to start from so nobody is worried about their bubbles being burst.

1 Like

hey buddy pro tip go into settings and allow NSFW avatars

3 Likes

You mean the right winger doesn’t want to be challenged and prefers a safe space?

Shocking.

5 Likes

Yeah but he probably goes to virgin church and turned them off first thing.

All he has to do is defend conservative values without saying anything racist, sexist, or gas lighting… how hard could it be?

13 Likes

Also please confirm your weight.

1 Like

So Trump is a modern Everyman in the US?

Who cares if he posts here or not? Let him, and if he posts stupid shit so be it.

Not even Ben will touch the 5g thing :thinking:

1 Like

So you’re as incoherent as the rest of them. Thanks for the visit

1 Like

Your choice in cartoonist says everything. We shred garrison cartoons for fun here.

That one is very ripe.