Brother to join the forum

hahahahahahahahahahahajajahahhahaahhhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha

Eta-he thinks Alabama is magic.

Assuming tests are accurate is my issue

Isn’t it crazy how a guy that couldn’t cut it at a shit tier state school like UA for more than a semester is insulting the intellect of a bunch of professionals with post graduate degrees?

This guy is a fucking clown who doesn’t support any of his “arguments / beliefs” (and I use those terms very loosely) with a hint of evidence. Lock this fucking thread and ban his account. He’s an incel troll living in the ass crack of the failed Confederacy and provided literally nothing of value to this forum.

4 Likes

this is real chefskiss.jpg material right here.

1 Like

Heads up Texas holdems. 100 big blind stacks.

Which hand do you prefer:

JJ
AQ

10 Likes

Isn’t it crazy you make vast assumptions? Then go on some unhinged rant? Pathetic

that’ll be your next fallback. once actual testing definitively supports a total beyond your arbitrary number, you’ll default to questioning the efficacy of testing, armed with some bs article.

The guy is clearly and undeniably stupid. Why are you guys wasting your time here? There is literally no point. There’s not even entertainment value. The guy is as dull as a brick.

4 Likes

I’m still waiting on you specifically at this point to show me evidence against my Claims and articles I’ve provided but nothing. Nor did I say it didn’t matter. lol what?

This is mostly all true, nevertheless ban is not warranted. He just posts in this thread as far as I’m aware. And for some he provides some entertainment value. If you’re not entertained, it’s easy enough to avoid.

2 Likes

Now it’s BS, because a new station disagrees with you, amongst others? :clown_face:

Yep, prove that it’s false, and all numbers are legit? I’ve provided articles saying the numbers aren’t, yet nothing from you.

Short answer is it’s therapeutic. We have been watching people like him systematically destroy the country he claims to care about with their abject racism and stupidity for decades so we might as well get some lashes in.

But I agree. He is too dumb to have even a basic response to anything let alone a rational justification for it so after a few passes it is pointless.

1 Like

Nah just some clown thinking he overpaid for a worthless education is superior.

Nah, I just actually believe people are stupid when they tell me they are now.

Lol what is being destroyed exactly and when did your utopia come about? Do tell.

Still waiting goofy. I provided the basis for my opinion, and you, (providing nothing) continue to push ahead. In the worlds of creepy joe “come on man”

What do you think the actual death toll in this country is right now? Like under 20k? 20k-30k? 30k-45k? More?

It’s not like I came out and said I disagreed without sources - so I don’t know what else you need other than maybe butthurt cream?

20-30K maybe. Hard to say. I’d like to see what the stats are for other deaths In the same time frame, in regards to heart attacks, strokes, flu etc. can you provide that?