Brother to join the forum

It’s not worthy of an answer.

How much worse are they than what we’ve experienced thus far? Do they claim non flu deaths as flu deaths with each new strain?

we are 1800+ posts in and you haven’t answered anything yet. The evidence highly leans towards you not being able to answer anything or frankly just being ashamed of your beliefs.

2 Likes

See my earlier posts. Still waiting on disputes about them, perhaps goofyballer is here to the rescue?

There are no counts of actual seasonal flu deaths. For any year. Hope that helps.

1 Like

It does. Will you help me out and provide those stats of no flu deaths? Do you think I’ll find any?

You know you can call your brother if you want to talk to him, right?

2 Likes

There are stats. They estimate. The counting for Covid-19 is not being done via estimate so far because it isn’t over.

You have posted literally 100 posts about flu stats and don’t realize that? Jfc

1 Like

I asked and you assume it’s a “gotcha” question. Why’s that? Why not just give your opinion? Then it’s “durr i dunno money” we just printed trillions- what’s the monetary issue?

Why not?

Nah, mate. Dead to me. Dude needs to get his own shit sorted - he knows I’m around.

Counterpoint, the NYC CV19 deaths are being undercounted.

2 Likes

Gee man, thanks for posting them. Yep, they estimate but covid deaths are 100% for sure. :roll_eyes:

“Here’s an article detailing lies about covid numbers” you ignoring that haha bro what?

You trust, without question, a statistical estimate of flu because it is convenient to your point.

You distrust, without question, a system that counts Covid deaths one by one because is convenient your point.

In short you are a complete moron.

7 Likes

The gotcha was for the Civil war question, hope that helps…

I mean, mass testing of the population is the only true way out, so the reasons for not doing it are quite stupid no matter why?

Wouldn’t you agree?

1 Like

I don’t agree with mass testing if that’s what you mean.

During sex with your wildebeest wife, do you both don double brown paper bags in case one falls off, so your visualization of Melania isn’t compromised??

Why would you put mainly older conservative’s in danger?

I mean if this shits real, the south is surely getting slammed, no?

Here’s a good article imo Rep. Mo Brooks calls Alabama a ‘nanny state’ over coronavirus shelter-at-home order - al.com