About Moderation

I have no idea what these words mean but the wrong side won The Revolutionary War.

https://twitter.com/_SpursTrophies/status/1585910495483396097

Happy Friday to all the Captains and Non-Captains.

6 Likes

In basketball we just call it a “circle” worldwide and there’s no chance for the Ikeses to Ikes it up.

What actual debates? The ones where you aggressively condescend to everyone (regardless of your ignorance on the topic) and get people banned for not being submissive to your tantrums? Those are the only things I’ve seen you in, and “debate” would be doing a lot of work there

4 Likes

As in, “Whoo boy that was an absolute cement chunk that boinged off the circle and out of bounds!”

I’ll watch soccer occasionally, but I laugh when Euros say,“You know, American football has like 12 minutes of actual action, while soccer has 90 minutes of action.”

I once mentioned this to my then 10-year-old daughter, who sneered “Yeah, like 90 minutes of jogging, walking, and falling down.”

2 Likes

Sir, I’ve done the whole college football internet thing for some time. You’ll have to do better.

Hard for plastics thousands of miles away to really gaf, I can imagine.

I mean that’s it partly. You’ll never find me claiming I’m a hardcore Tottenham supporter.

I’m also better than you at soccer, but lol whatever that means these days as some fat ass I am.

1 Like

Two world wars and one world cup!

1 Like

HUFORGOALZ

4 Likes

Soccer and football are both super compelling and anyone who can’t enjoy both is really missing out.

The euro snobs are pretty funny though. Sir, I have seen 2006 Italy play, fuck off with the pure beautiful game.

You’re a goalie. Maybe you’re better as a goalie than I was as an AM, I don’t know, but gtfo with this nonsense. GK indeed, lol

You seem to be taking that post seriously, which errrr good for you jal.

1 Like

I forgot I muted About Unstuck until the log popped up for some reason. Caught up and NMNM is fucking amazing. Bravo all.

4 Likes

Gnarly.

https://www.beatport.com/track/no-mods-no-masters/16803527

Not sure people are paying you much attention since you stopped being a mod and no longer post wife crack pics.

Just my impression.