About Moderation

A huge chunk of you have agitated for no moderation. This was rejected here. You created your own community with “no mods”. If that’s really what you want, go there. Live free. No masters, no mods. Stop throwing shit on the walls like a malevolent squatter here. It was quite nice when you were all gone for awhile.

2 Likes

Odd how you requested a link to sign up then.

Oh sure. I really want to join. It wasn’t me illustrating that your little slice of heaven isn’t actually mod free and is in fact only motivated by petty internet butthurt.

1 Like

Ah ok, so a bad faith request, the first of its kind? Congrats!.

oh man got me!

1 Like

But this place has mods. We like mods. You don’t. Why throw poo at a place you don’t like? Go be happy. Stop causing conflict here. It almost seems like the whole point of you being here is causing conflict.

2 Likes

No

Vigorous debate is what this place was set up for, a long time before you fetched up here, Mr July 2021 join date.

Oh please, your origin story is being pissed you can’t say ■■■■■ You participate in actual debates about never here, and clearly get off on causing conflict.

1 Like

Your origin story is posting racism on another site and hiding under your present SN thinking no one would know it was you.

2 Likes

oh shit it’s ikestoys y’all

1 Like

Close, but dang clanged it off the side post.

1 Like

you all just let this mf run WILD now huh

Remember when we NEEEDED mods in case Ikes showed up?

lol it was like the first rule

FYP

Dammit!

It’s hard to remember because absolutely nobody ever says it.

1 Like

Are you all alluding to some dust-up in the SOCCER thread where somebody called it a post and somebody else called it a bar and i’m sure whichever side Ikes took, that side was argued calmly and eloquently?

1 Like

BONER

brits get really sensitive when you use American terms for soccer. This is because they’ve spent their whole lives talking about how amazing they are at soccer, but haven’t won a major tournament since 1966. Jesse Marsch gets shit about it still.

1 Like