About Moderation

Impossibru

Spider men pointing dot jpeg

shining gif3

3 Likes

Was Randy’s sister a legit quadriplegic?

He had a brother in autobody repair. No sister though.

Damn I guess everybody’s drugs are wearing off just as we approach Friday…

It’s Friday in Australia already you racist

5 Likes

It’s not day change until I post my framed.wtf result

3 Likes

Then why are you here? Enjoy the utopia y’all have created.

Probably a similar reason to why people still post on 2 + 2 after creating this Utopia here

2 Likes

Honestly the reason I started posting back on 2p2…is because it is less drama…

1 Like

Seems like they probably like posting on 2+2. That’s fine.

AQ et al like posting here. Most of them have made it clear through the “no mods” nonsense is that they are here precisely because they like conflict. Even that’s fine, I’m sure not in any position to say that’s ridiculous. However, I’m not the one pretending otherwise.

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse!

1 Like

Its tuesday in australia

Ok so apparently one is not allowed to inquire about fucking the Donald Ducks.

These rules have only gotten weirder but When In Rome.

4 Likes

Go west, paradise is there, you’ll have all that you can eat of milk & honey over there. You’ll be the brightest star the world has ever seen, sun-baked slender heroine of film & magazine. Go west, paradise is there, you’ll have all that you can eat of milk & honey over there. You’ll be the brightest light the world has ever seen, the dizzy height of a jet-set life you could never dream. Your pale blue eyes, strawberry hair, lips so sweet, skin so fair, your future bright, beyond compare, it’s rags to riches over there.

San Andreas Fault moved its fingers through the ground, earth divided, plates collided, such an awful sound. San Andreas Fault moved its fingers through the ground, terra cotta shattered and the walls came tumbling down. Oh, promised land, what a wicked ground. Build a dream, tear it down. Oh, promised land, what a wicked ground, build a dream and watch it all fall down.

1 Like

Not constantly talking about leaving would help y’all be taken seriously

People they like talking about leaving = Captains driving people off!

People they don’t like talking about leaving = Attention whores!

Do your kids live at disneyland and you live at home in a house or is it the other way around, and your kids live in the house and you live at disneyland with the donald ducks and what not?

1 Like