About Moderation

Another incredible contribution from you, thank you for bringing kindness to our little slice of the Internet as always.

4 Likes

Wait Iā€™m making a list of people, places, and things you have muted so we can all be kept abreast of the situation.

1. About Unstuck

2. __

2 Likes

Glad you were so concerned about all the kindness expressed to me and my drinking, mental health, and poor dad problems. Johnny on the spot here though. So very kind yourself sir.

1 Like

Holy shit youā€™re so fucking mad. Jal, buddy, get out in the world for a bit. The fact that you seamlessly pull out internet drama from years and beyond is just sad dude.

1 Like

Link?

1 Like

Dewd the wife crack pics were more recent than your callback on Jals ā€œoriginā€ so glass houses and allā€¦

1 Like

Lol, no, Frezi continues to bring up and battle for his god-given right as an Englishman to use language that denigrates women in the other half of the world. The controversy certainly did not end when the word was censored.

2 Likes

Should have just let him and hide posts as appropriate.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Or they should have just grown up a little and stopped feigning outrage at the ā– ā– ā– ā–  word when they;re fine with it said on TVā€¦

honestly all the problems in this forum for the past few years can be summed up by uncle walt over there talking about boomer memes after breaking out that most interesting man template

3 Likes

Calling all Russianā€™s orcs is just common sense.

Feel free to quote one post of mine where Iā€™ve done this.

you donā€™t see how it answers your question

1 Like

Consistency! Totally not here to troll.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry you seem to be under the impression that youā€™re owed a response for every bad faith question you ask. Letā€™s clear that up, you are not.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a good example. Good job!

2 Likes

If you had a clue about forum history you would know that Iā€™m being very consistent. But you and a clue are fairly allergic to each other.

1 Like

Can somebody on the horses tag in for Ikes? Heā€™s a fucking bore.