About Moderation

Oh NOW you want moderation. We need such a better troll than you

catshades-removebg-preview

1 Like

I’ve always wanted moderation and I’ll kindly ask you to not bicker about old drama outside of the old drama bickering thread.

The least charitable interpretation would be that I was an accelerationist, desiring modding to show the natural outcome of overzealous modding. But that’s not entirely true and furthermore is not applicable here. This is the opposite of that. I don’t have my antonym dictionary handy but something other than “decelerationist” or “slower downer”.

I don’t know who I’m supposed to be anymore, I’ve been accused of being so many people. here are you @ ing me again after I asked you not to and don’t engage with you. where do @moderators stand here? is this harassment?

It must be awful to be so continuously and baselessly victimized.

4 Likes

You’re not used to not getting what you want, huh.

Oh snap lol.

I was just basing it on the sister of that kid fisting him with a nintendo power glove that one time.

1 Like

is this the work of the same brain trust that came up with the “amuck” thing? cool, looks like words are posted in separate multiple places? Not like there haven’t been a ton of people out there impersonating me or accusing me of being people I’ve never heard of before.

but, ultimately, I don’t give a fuck, nor to read or listen to a word out of 6’s mouth ever again, nor debate with him or you here, and just prefer not to be @‘d. I obviously can’t control your asshole behavior(s) though, so it was just a request.

Refresh my memory on the “‘amuck’ thing”. Although I will say that it’s most likely not the same thing at all and, in fact, it is most likely not the same thing at all precisely because you’ve compared the two things as similar. But, we can wait for an explanation.

Lol I legitimately grunched a single post.

Oh well, I guess we won’t get that comparison explanation. Because you don’t want to read or listen to words from me nor debate with me (and… Twist?). Because you totally don’t care. At all. Like, a zero amount of caring.

2 Likes

It’s very obviously you jmakin. Feel free to keep up the comical charade if it helps though :harold:

1 Like

Lol yeeah so um you all might want to nip this shit in the bud:

That name is Jman420 on twoplustwo. It’s either Jman690 or Jmakin who registered that account here (or maybe SlowPonyExpress is attempting to start a campaign of organized trolling; boldstrategycottondotgif).

Here’s what’s happening: Somehow, some way, after being double banned in the dog thread in OOT on 2p2, I ended up making it my blog of sorts where anything can be talked about. I suppose 2p2 welcomes the traffic and thus I am not only killing two birds but possibly three if not more birds, because, one thing of the anything that can be talked about is apparently Jman720 and Jmakin’s absolutely unwavering unseemly and obscene levels of horniness for me.

That verbose sentence made succinct: It was a good place for generic The Drama to have a home away from UP, until I saw that account registered here.

The chickens are coming home to roost and chickens are birds so you must kill them with stones if necessary.

1 Like

Essentially, I am not a kink-shamer so if some dudes have a masochistic fantasy to get pwn3d by me on the internet and an absolute bubbling and frothy level of horniness to have this fantasy fulfilled, then, I won’t be the one to deny them fulfillment regardless of time and place.

1 Like

All you have to do is nip this business in the bud, or tell Jman540 to nip it in the bud, and keep it on 2p2.

Half the entertainment over there is you two hornballs pretending like you’re not you, so it would be a win-win-win situation.

Bruh I’d pay money to have you write a short essay of your thoughts and feelings upon watching the ITYSL hot-dog-car comedy sketch.

Noted brain genius and total einstein Jman350 forgets the “an ‘alias’ what’s that” gambit and confirms the other part lol.

1 Like

I think I speak for everybody when I say that I’m glad Jman360 left and made his own forum and I for one am happy to do my part to keep him away even though I don’t post much here myself anymore.

In one of the only two vidya games I’ve played in the past decade, there’s a thing called a “decoy totem” that you summon and all the monsters get totes horny and attack it instead of you or your brave party.

Summary

Remember the “jokes” we made about Jman420 and his love and lack of remorse for jailing innocent people?

Seriously, imagine a person whose actual job is/was prosecuting people, in the USA, showing that level of scorn and mockery towards the concept of self-medicating with drugs and alcohol and then consider how it’s towards a person who was almost known for being a soft teetotaler (like, I never had a drinking problem, not in recovery nor a temperance advocate, just, simply, don’t like alcohol so don’t drink it) and let the chills travel up and down your spine.

no one fucking cares. y’all are taking pettiness to new heights.

2 Likes

I know you don’t care. That’s why it was so out-of-line for you to stir up so much shit here the past few years. You think people would think the way they do about you if you did care?

1 Like

My man said he doesn’t care like he’s sharing the news lol God in heaven.

1 Like

I gotta take five and digest the quietest part out the loudest in the history of parts and wave amplitudes.

Bud nipped.

As I said in the mod log please leave 2+2 squabbling on 2+2.