About Moderation

I mean that you guys prompted that poll. go relitigate it if you want, I won’t, that is what happened.

It appears I’ve fallen into your “clever” trap andI’ll eat a dumbass 4 day ban for correcting falsehoods, oh noes

You don’t need to accuse me of laying a trap. Econo gave the green light to discuss the issue of having a poll for a member to return after voluntarily leaving. The circumstances in your case are significantly different but not completely unrelated so we should be ok.

Like the “rules that don’t exist” examples I listed above, there was no rule or precedent for permabanning that account. Furthermore, the reasoning was flawed.

Vict0ar agreed to be permanently banned in exchange for $90, which he received. A forum of poker players shouldn’t allow angle shooting.

4 Likes

The account I’m talking about there is audit_the_audit.

:thinking:

As you know, voluntary permas are allowed to return. There was no rule or precedent for permabanning his return account.

Everything is unprecedented at some point, no one else has demanded a refund in exchange for a permban.

1 Like

One guy wagered a ban on a different forum and now posts on one he wasn’t banned from, therefore a guy who arranged a ban on this forum should be allowed back to post here. Brilliant stuff.

It is literally a different forum here. It has a different domain, different software, different rules, different ownership.

He didn’t get the refund. That’s a beef between vic and goofyballer.

I think we’ve covered the background

Do you want to have a forum vote on whether audit_the_audit should be unbanned
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

To add to my reply, his requesting a refund has no bearing on his ban. Like he wasn’t banned for requesting it. Furthermore, he requested his donations to this forum be returned when mebs was about to rogue-mod permaban him without reason.

“without reason”

Lol

1 Like

Nothing you do will stop their drama. The whole point is the drama

1 Like

Appreciate the honesty rather than all the line-toeing stealth calvinball BS.

1 Like

No other donors have been continually treated like shit so badly that they asked for a refund. As you say, everything is unprecedented at some point.

I think you should consider your suitability as a mod after this embarrassing outburst of…honesty.

I’ve long had good reason to be a proud non donor.

Oh good we’ve reached the pearl clutching part of the farce. I like this part.

4 Likes