About Moderation

So a certain amount of ridiculing is fine as long as it’s subsequently ratified by the totally impartial mods who will absolutely not take into account who posted it and who the target of the bullying is when they chortle and hoot at the hilarity of not being “kind”.

Got it.

1 Like

Anywho, Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Enjoy some good food and Holiday cheer. See you on the flippity flip.

3 Likes

I think there’s no categorical imperative against doxxing.

I remember countless times Cactus expressed frustration at being bullied. In his own containment thread, months and years after he was exiled there! Including talking about how he’d post more here if it wasn’t for the bullying.

You got a bad memory, Beansie.

1 Like

1 Like

Don’t forget my soft drink of choice

1 Like

i know it means the same thing, it just seems like a weird regional thing. I’ve lived all over the place and never heard it.

Lol Max, tagging me in your crybaby bullshit. That post of mine was about as innocuous as it gets. If Cactus was insulted by it, I’ll apologize for it immediately.

You know what - @cactus, I’m sorry that I called you a maturing Sweet Summer Child. It wasn’t my intention, but that comment may have insulted you.

3 Likes

I’ll have you know that a minute before my post now was the past. Even one second!

Both of those bans are ridiculous. Jmakin was replying to cuse’s post where cuse references the old drama in question. Jalfrezi was talking about today’s events.

Past tense

Ban

3 Likes

grunch

Friday already?

Please refrain from calling other posters crybabies.

1 Like

Friday was last week

sounds like old drama. ftr i’m not at all sure where the line between old and new drama lies

In observance of the Thanksgiving holiday, temporary suspensions and silencing have been reversed. Let us know if we missed anyone.

:vince1:

You missed audit_the_audit

2 Likes

That account is permabanned, although technically I may have set some end date when I made the ban. Based on the user saying he wouldn’t post here in exchange for having a refund of his donations, I think we would need a forum vote to reinstate him.

It’s hard to talk about why this is problematic without referencing precedents and running foul of the “old drama” rule (nice Kafkaesque nightmare created here) but I think others were perma’d and have since returned.

1 Like