About Moderation (old original thread)

My issue isn’t with bans in general, and I find that in general we are far too tolerant of bad faith posters in this forum. People leave because of unchecked toxicity just as much, if not more.

1 Like

This is some hilarious ass shit right here. Dude straight ignores me for months after the tournament hand blowout then is all about my shit and my bans tonight.

Cliffs on tournament story?

I said A3 suited in BB was a fold in a tournament and got ridiculed.

As long as you weren’t overplaying pocket pairs.

1 Like

he was ‘drunk’ and abused people and when i told him it’s better to stop abusing people he went off and wrote 50 posts about me and my kid that i did not report because i was asked in pm’s to take it easy on him. oh and he also demanded his account be deleted.

also seems like a bad idea to bring it up (which i never have).

wait what? lol bring the posts

If I made abusive posts towards your kids then ban my accounts now for good.

either way i have no interest in arguing with the guy. I just proposed that “lol you losers get a life” comments be something we avoid and gave this obvious example to show how even the coolest of cools can get upset over internet stuff.

loooool

I go out for a night and this places turns wild. Don’t leave Prana. I like you and feel like we could have could times.

2 Likes

How does he get to say I made threats on his kids and not back it up? Prove it Yuv and if I made those comments ban me and I’ll never post again.

Yes, as do self requested bans.

is everything okay man? you do realize i never said that, right? you do know that my posts are right here?

i don’t want anyone to stop posting here. and also i apologize if you think i ‘ignored’ you, i just don’t think we interact much and the last time we did was unpleasant, as i mentioned above.

would be better for everyone if we avoid ‘lol losers who cares about internet’ comments. that is still my one and only argument here and you just proved it for me better than i could ever.

Hey! I have literally never mentioned you or talked about you but here you are talking a lot about me and shit! Over one comment I made about how the complainers have a lot of time on their hands. Take care bro! Sorry that poker tournament hand ruffled your feathers!

I’ve been moderated.

Saying shit like “nor have your friends” is enormously insulting but you do you.

What do you propose to do when someone sends you PMs telling you to kill yourself?

Turn off the throttle. It’s a discussion forum.

Reread what Yuv said, he didn’t say you made abusive posts or threatened his kid(s)

The bolded is absolutely true and I have the receipts bookmarked if you really feel the need to keep pressing the matter for whatever reason but it’s probably better if you just actually drop it.

1 Like

People flinging accusations at each other isn’t a discussion but fuck it, go nuts.

2 Likes