About Moderation (old original thread)

I’ll stay in my lane! LOL

If we did a search ratio somehow on how many posts about real things (hands, music, life, literally anything!) vs the complaint posts in mod threads I bet I win the ratios. I literally never complain and made fun of some douchebags. Sorry I offended someone but people literally just post complaints here and never even try contributing to the group. I’ll stick to my lane!

He wasn’t saying you broke the rule.

2 Likes

Maybe, but people should be able to admit they were wrong about something. Forum would be a lot better off if we admitted we were wrong or interpreted something differently or whatever.

1 Like

5 Likes

shouldn’t it make you more empathic towards those who feel they’ve been treated wrongly in our community?

you were banned once, for 24 hours and almost immediately unbanned. it caused you to open 2 new accounts and ask for your account to be deleted.

i’m not saying your ban was justified. all i’m saying is that we should be more empathetic towards people’s feeling here. and maybe this can remind you that even silly internet business can cause real emotions.

2 Likes

came at you? lmao

bruh
just clown show

coolstorybro!

i guess not. self reflection is overrated

Owned me bro! That’s coming at you? Get some confidence bro. Sally

Dude, me watching the bullshit for several months and then making one comment and taking a ban is hilarious. I don’t even know what you are arguing here.

1 Like

that you either shouldn’t care about internet forum like you proclaimed or be more empathetic to those who do when you go apeshit over getting what you consider to be an unjustified ban.

feels like a very understandable argument and also a super good one.

naw

gg bro.

i’ll stophesalreadydead.jpeg. i know you don’t take loses well. hope you bounce from this.

It will be tough Yuv! I may not make it! LOL clown. How does that not get a ban if me snide commenting on posters’ time does?!

1 Like

the one where i ask you to be more empathetic towards other members and you reply with coolstorybro after demanding people delete your account? i wonder why.

you are being scapegoated my man, no doubt

Dude’s still chest pumping over a hypothetical poker tournament hand talking about community.

2 Likes

1 Like

Rugby apologized for the bans, said they were a bad decision in retrospect, and resigned as a mod. You think more bans are appropriate now?

Nope. I’ve never voted or commented on any bans.

If you ban someone, and then reverse the ban, does the reversed ban still revoke the poster’s TL3 status?