About Moderation (old original thread)

lol. wait till you hear about the time my dad took me to the circus when i was 6.

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2022 LC Thread—New Year, New Thread

Lol, you actually got a laugh out of me on this s one. I’m sorry I got so under your skin that the best you could come up with was implying that I was a pedophile. You’re usually better than this.

Anywho, sorry to disappoint, but no, I did not travel to DW before I had kids. I went once when I was 9 years old and didn’t return again until my first child was 2. My wife had to actually work really hard to convince me to go, I thought it sounded stressful and not fun, and I thought our daughter wouldn’t handle the crowds or the lines. I was wrong. My wife and I love to go on vacations and travel, but prior to kids we just went on a lot of cruises and some land vacations to Europe and the Caribbean.

I do think that a once in a while trip to Disney could be fun for adults, but probably only as part of some other trip. The huge appeal of Disney is that it keeps your very young kids occupied and entertained (in a way that other types of vacations doesn’t at that age). I highly recommend it for anyone with kids under 10.

I also recognize Jbro that you might not have the kind of relationship with your family that would cause you to understand why spending a lot of time with them in a place where they are very happy is it’s own reward. Sorry if my constant references to it hit a nerve.

3 Likes

This thread is embarrassing. Unless you want to complain about me or another mod then please send this thread back to dormancy.

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2022 LC Thread—New Year, New Thread

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2022 LC Thread—New Year, New Thread

If you come into a thread to take some shots directly after a mod asked people to stop doing that you should expect more than a day off.

What about the post this morning where I said knock it off unless you want to complain about me or another mod.

Cassette had previous posts before he randomly comes in with a blatantly personal attack. I usually just allow people to get it out of their system for a bit hoping the bullshit fades away in here. It wasn’t happening.

I’m hindsight a week was too long. I reduced it to 3 days.

1 Like

Ben Shapiro asked me to see if there’s any way he can get a reprieve from his perma ban.

He says he’s just looking for a platform – one he can stand on so he can brush his teeth over the sink.

1 Like

Tell Ben that I lifted his ban for now because there is some potential for good memes. Please ask him to lay off the personal attacks and 37 other accounts.

2 Likes

I have relayed this message! Thank you baby!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/MSPU_1911/status/1572609676390584320

5 Likes

i’m assuming keeeed is back as scientist, just_asking_qs, or taliban. or all three. anyone else have that feeling?

1 Like

I don’t know who the actual person is but they are all the same person.

who is ben_shapiro?

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Posters who post under different names here and on 2+2 and keep the latter a mystery should be outed don’t you think?

1 Like

It’s obviously a gimmick like a few others we have on here. Has potential to be funny which is why I unsilenced them with a warning about attacks.

I know … I was making another point.