Wrestlemania XLIII: Trump, or Bloomberg? GO!

Exactly. The Democratic Party loyalists just cannot hear criticism of their party without this massive whataboutism.

1 Like

This entire derail started because of that twitter post of the person who said they would not vote at all. Then at least one person said Trump > Bloomberg fwhich is reductio ad absurdum.

2 Likes

Quote any post where someone says theyā€™ll be voting for Trump.

Maybe nobody said theyā€™d vote for trump, but at least one and i think several said Trump > Bloomberg.

Stop and frisk is such an obviously authoritarian unconstitutional anti-American practice the only explanation for Americans not going bat shit about it was that they donā€™t really consider Black people to be full citizens.

2 Likes

:wave:

Fuck stop and frisk/search

Iā€™ve lived in a stop and frisk city and also been a target because I was 18 and from the wrong ā€œareasā€ lol get fucked jman

18 Green bottles lined up against the wall, Opps did you fall, let me help you a little Oh your bleeding, that means your in the vanā€¦ Fuck yā€™all. Bastards.

" But Officer" ā€œI have rightsā€ You have the right to shut the fuck up or face the consequences" was said by many.

The galaxy brain take is trump > bloomberg because heā€™s way more likely to die in ~3 months of hamburger related causes.

3 Likes

Jman isnā€™t arguing stop and frisk is good. Heā€™s just saying comparing it to child separations is bad.

Both are super horrible, but I can see the argument that child separations are worse. but I think the argument is both are completely unacceptable and if itā€™s a choice between those two WAAF anyways.

Fortunately thatā€™s not a choice we have to make

1 Like

Yeah people on this forum like to argue over the dumbest shit :joy:

Itā€™s also fainting couches and bad faith. The people who hate stop and frisk hate child separation MORE than the Bloomberg defenders here.

8 Likes

Jamn is in this tread gaslight ing and deserved his post to be reported since he reporting the exact same posts.

I donā€™t play those but itā€™s worse over there gamesā€¦

My rants over for today.

1 Like

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. How much money did you donate to Raices last year?

More as a percentage of my net worth than you counsellor.

You donā€™t think Democrats have separated children before? Whatā€™s your plan with ICE and CBP? How many times have you protested at an ICE detention center?

1 Like

Post edited by meā€¦

Iā€™m outā€¦ To raging

1 Like

Bloomberg has donated more to races than anyone. He cares the most.

8 Likes

Iā€™m taking it from well off old white men and giving it to Bernie so I think thats pretty good :)

2 Likes