World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

Reading comprehension FTW

Bruno Guimares has been much, much better in 2022 than Kante.

Iā€™ll even defer to Krayz. Iā€™ve watched most Chelsea games this year, but if he calls him still world class Iā€™ll concede.

Before Kante got hurt, France was 8/1 for the cup. Brazil was 4.5. Benzema was healthy. Nkunku was healthy.

Every betting market got this wrong? You had the opportunity of a lifetime to get the best squad at double the price of the favorites?

Imagine thinking 38 year old Thiago Silva is keeping any French CB out of the starting lineup. Just lol.

USA +525. You canā€™t afford not to!

2 Likes

Do any of them play for Arsenal?

Idk, but he and Benz did decent in the UCL? Did any Arsenal/Brazil players?

A Brazilian player literally scored the winning CL goal, assisted by another Brazilian.

This is an amazing rant.

Did you forget that the starting wingers for Madrid were both Brazilian? You got so angry that you forgot that Rodrygo scored 2 goals after 85 to get them to the final than him and vini combined for the only goal in the final?

1 Like

TIL Valverde is Brazilian

You might have been watching the Europa league though. Easy mistake to make.

Uh oh.

It really is!

Thought it was Rodrygo who got it.

Again, most of their important goals/assists in the KOs had Rodrygo or Vini in on them!

Getting mad at Brazilian players because they didnā€™t contribute enough to the CL when in the knockouts they did as much as Benzema is really weird!

So your ā€œBrazilian players didnā€™t do anything in the CLā€ point is not hurt by one literally scoring the winning goal in the final, because I thought Rodrygo got the assist when it was Valverde.

You just proved you have no fucking idea what youā€™re talking about when it comes to competitions Arsenal arenā€™t involved in.

Your reading comprehension is fucking awful. You made some idiotic point about Nkunku sucks because he plays in the Bundesliga. He was great in the UCL for a very unremarkable side. Performing in the UCL is pretty impressive to people that donā€™t devote their life to Arsenal and the Europa League!

I didnā€™t say Nkunku sucks. I literally said heā€™s really good. Those were my words verbatim!

I said heā€™s low on the depth chart. He has 8 career appearances for France. He was unlikely to see many minutes. He also hasnā€™t done anything outside of Germany, which massively inflates the offensive numbers of players.

While his CL stats are great, would you say Haller is also a world class player? He broke the record last year for group stage goals.

I get you are making these arsenal insults to try and be mean, but theyā€™re top of the league and youā€™d have to bet like $100 to win $10 on them not to make the CL next year. Iā€™m not offended by you here!

Making the CL alone isnā€™t an accomplishment! Being a whipping boy in the r16 isnā€™t worth anything! Arsenal 8 years ago werenā€™t better than today, despite easily being in the CL!

I offered you a generous Arsenal bet that you ran away from.

Lollllll

You offered me a bet 6 points worse than the current betting market odds. I pointed this out, offered to take 1 point worse than I could get on the open market and you didnā€™t take it.

So generous, offering something substantially worse than you can get on any betting site.

Want to give me Giants vs Cowboys right now at even odds while we are at it? Iā€™ll get USA you get England at evens? Thatā€™s how ā€œgenerousā€ it was.

Correct. At the time, Pool were 6.5 point favorites. I pointed this out at the time. I would have taken 5.5 I believe I said.