World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

You just proved you have no fucking idea what you’re talking about when it comes to competitions Arsenal aren’t involved in.

Your reading comprehension is fucking awful. You made some idiotic point about Nkunku sucks because he plays in the Bundesliga. He was great in the UCL for a very unremarkable side. Performing in the UCL is pretty impressive to people that don’t devote their life to Arsenal and the Europa League!

I didn’t say Nkunku sucks. I literally said he’s really good. Those were my words verbatim!

I said he’s low on the depth chart. He has 8 career appearances for France. He was unlikely to see many minutes. He also hasn’t done anything outside of Germany, which massively inflates the offensive numbers of players.

While his CL stats are great, would you say Haller is also a world class player? He broke the record last year for group stage goals.

I get you are making these arsenal insults to try and be mean, but they’re top of the league and you’d have to bet like $100 to win $10 on them not to make the CL next year. I’m not offended by you here!

Making the CL alone isn’t an accomplishment! Being a whipping boy in the r16 isn’t worth anything! Arsenal 8 years ago weren’t better than today, despite easily being in the CL!

I offered you a generous Arsenal bet that you ran away from.

Lollllll

You offered me a bet 6 points worse than the current betting market odds. I pointed this out, offered to take 1 point worse than I could get on the open market and you didn’t take it.

So generous, offering something substantially worse than you can get on any betting site.

Want to give me Giants vs Cowboys right now at even odds while we are at it? I’ll get USA you get England at evens? That’s how “generous” it was.

Correct. At the time, Pool were 6.5 point favorites. I pointed this out at the time. I would have taken 5.5 I believe I said.

You didn’t say that. And Valverde still isn’t Brazilian.

VAR? I guess one can say it’s not a rule per se, but it’s definitely a change in how the game is called. And the tech to do it existed long before it actually happened.

I also seem to remember something about slide tackling several world cups ago, but I’m not sure if that was an actual change in the rule or just a change in enforcement.

If you’re literally going to lie to everyone here, what is your opinion worth?

“Generous bet I ran away from.”

This would be great too. Although, I think it would just lead to more PK practice. Surely any world class footballer is at least a coinflip and they could improve if they trained at it more.

Some defenders are really good at them.

Maguire absolutely had a 10/10 pen in the Euros final.

Nowhere there is you offering a counter. Nowhere.

Tell me more about 38 year old Thiago Silva keeping his starting spot in a combined side and what country Federico Valverde plays for.

SHATS

Why are you lying dude?

You said you offered me a generous offer when you opened with an absolute scam, 6.5 points off of betting lines. I then pointed this out and you said nothing in reply because you didn’t want an “even bet.” You wanted a scam.

If we’re supposed to be somewhat friendly on this board, that’s genuinely gross imo.

I dont mind friendly bets or wagers, but offering that shit is gross and you only did it to scam and swindle.

What do you think was generous about this act?

Konate and Upemecano have been bad this year. I haven’t seen enough Barca to comment on Kounde. Varane, Kimpembe and Saliba have been the best French CB but Thiago Silva has been really good! Probably the best player for Chelsea this season.

Yea, I make most of my money trying scam people in low stakes sports bets I offer off the cuff without knowing lines. You got me.

I’m still confused what was generous about this offer, or why I’m being insulted for “running away” from someone offering a bet 7 points worse than the open market.

omg let it go

Might be Qatar has zero usable stadiums when they bid.

2 Likes

Not just stadiums, it’s a country with a population under 3 million and FIFA was planning to sell 3 million tickets for the event. Even with people attending multiple games, that is still way more visitors than the infrastructure of Qatar was able to handle. They had to build a whole extra city with their oil money.