Winter cricket and bridge thread - Held over by popular demand

Don’t escalate. maybe invite him to your Koran study group.

3 Likes

I found this hilarious

1 Like

Of course flying sucks now. In the 70s you boarded with almost no security and you could smoke on airplanes.

That would make the flying experience worse, not better.

3 Likes

This is exactly the sort of negative attitude I’d expect from an INTJ.

5 Likes

8 Likes

It was a way of stating that flying was a more relaxing experience then compared to now.

this is an exercise for the reader

Guy really thought his benefits should reimburse him for whatever random tip he chose to leave. Unreal.

1 Like

Oh no, there were smoking and non smoking sections. Much like all restaurants, invisible barriers would keep the smoke separate and not constantly recirculated through the HVAC.

1 Like

Eh even worse than I thought. The guy wrote in a service charge amount like that makes zero sense.

A menace to the skies.

That’s doin’ it right, imo.

2 Likes

WAT - it’s about the Swedes going nuts over a “What color is your personality?” pop psychology book written by a charlatan.

Coincidentally I was recently researching alt-right icons and this is the symbol I ended up using in this post. It is definitely sending a distinct message to you and your neighbors.

1 Like

I read it and instantly realized that it is quite similar to a system my company promotes. However, I actually appreciate our system and have found it useful several times when meeting someone new.

Since we have a number of new faces around here, I’d like release my quarterly PSA: If you have been here for more than a day or two, please upload an avatar. We are trying to live in a society!

11 Likes

HOA in the USA!

This might be DC’s sweet spot. Gotham is gloriously fun trash as well. Even my wife likes it and she has not built in tendency to like comic book stuff.

1 Like

How? Can’t see where using my mobile

Same here but for me I think it has less to do with age and more to do with the fact that I fly more. When I was younger I would fly a couple of times per year for vacation. So, whatever, some frustration twice per year in service of getting to NYC or whatever for vacation, no big deal. But now I fly about 5 times per year for work and 5 for vacation, so I’m in an airport almost monthly. It’s a lot more frustrating when it’s a regular part of your life instead of an occasional “special” event.