Winter cricket and bridge thread - Held over by popular demand

Someone posted a pic above but thanks for bringing this up. Cheese infused sausages and hot dogs are absolute Americana.

Starting to think this coastal elite ivory tower thing is real.

People who’ve never set foot in flyover country ITT.

3 Likes

I swear it’s real and a premiere chain.

1412289636000-Kum-Go

I knew a girl who wore a Kum and Go hoodie, though I think she was savvy to the salaciousness.

1 Like

Can’t say I’d ever even think to get coffee there, though. Coffee, I either make my own (99% of the time) or it’s a dedicated coffee chain/local joint, or it’s very rarely a fast food restaurant with a breakfast sandwich.

Quik Trip ftw!

2 Likes

That’s fair and good on you. Favorite chains for coffee? McDonald’s surprisingly good imo, as is Chikee Filet.

If you are ever at a Kum and Go again, just check out their self serve setup. It’s almost like being a barista for thirty seconds. You grind your own beans, select the consistency, if you want straight or enhanced, drip pour or iced pour. Really quite something.

In the mid south they also love to eat at a place called Sheetz. I mean, seriously.

Yeah, Mickey D’s coffee is surprisingly decent. Whenever I’m on a road trip, that’s my go-to stop for coffee.

1 Like

This playboy tortoise had so much sex he saved his entire species. Now he’s going home

4 Likes

Dunkin donuts was were I started my coffee binge all the way to Italy :joy::coffee::joy: and came back to earth at Subway… :roll_eyes:

Our best coffee takeaway here now is that Canadian shop with donuts :joy:

Plus every cup is a million dollar lottery ticket.

“Come on baby scalding hot coffee burns for daddy!”

LOL are you talking about Tim Hortons/Timmies?

Dam for the life of me I could not remember that name… Yes Tim hortons has rather nice black coffee… :coffee::ok_hand:

1 Like

That’s me and my brothers place to meet… Dam I let him know and we will find our coffee elsewhere from now on… :clap:

I use McD mostly because they always have the machine on at night, and for the price it’s actually OK nowadays… And I need to use them because nowhere else is open… :sob:

Reminded me of this classic

Pepperoni, bacon, pineapple, anchovies, on a thin base. Pizza has been strongly solved, beware the false teachings of revisionists and additionalists.

1 Like

Should have shown the next scene when he actually answered her points.

I didn’t make the clip kerobro but you could give me an assist and post the follow-up ty

While both things are true I spent all my message board internet research time trying to find scientists who had slaves for a different aborted post attempt. Now I’m back to watching guitar videos wondering if I should start saving for a guitar.