Winter cricket and bridge thread - Held over by popular demand

The idea that someone who eats cheese on apple pie has a problem with cheese on a hot dog is absolutely staggering to me. I don’t remember ever having cheese on a hot dog, but I may very well have and simply don’t remember because of how utterly normal that would be.

Like I would have thought if you eat cheese on apple pie, you must carry a block of cheese around with you so you can have cheese on everything. Cheese on coffee, cheese on the doughnut you get with the coffee. Dinner at a fancy restaurant - Do you mind if I add my own cheese?

8 Likes

https://people.com/style/gwyneth-paltrow-selling-candle-smells-like-vagina/amp/

1 Like

Cheddar cheese on apple pie is something you are not allowed to comment on unless you’ve tried it. I literally do not know a single person who likes apple pie and didn’t find cheddar on it to make it better.

1 Like

Perfect for cheating partners everywhere!

“It smells like sex in here!?”
“No, that’s just the pussy candle.”

5 Likes

Baby, I just tell it like it is. If my dessert-related truthbombs offend your delicate sensibilities, so be it. I will continue to speak truth to powdered (donuts).

I’ve heard tell there are even people who prefer a Snickers to a Milky Way. Those people are monsters.

1 Like

Horses for courses, imo. Snickers is for “I’m slightly hungry but I don’t have time to eat”, Milky Way is for “I’d like something sweet with my coffee”. Very different things, each honourable in its own way.

2 Likes

Automatically invalid poll for not having Keylime or french silk.

1 Like

Sent this thread to a friend who’s gay. His response, “lol, she ain’t wrong.”

1 Like

4 Likes

Suzzer,

Shrimp and cheese are just fine in the right context.

1 Like

Now that is better

I have an award-winning* hot dog chili recipe if you want it.

1 Like

Whose vagina does it smell like? Seems like a pretty important distinction.

Perfect gift for people who have never had cheese on apple pie or hot dogs.

1 Like

I think Gwynneth’s

2 Likes

I’ll dig it out and post it but it might not work for you because it uses Castleberry’s as one of the base ingredients

FEEDBACK APPRECIATED

Best American fast-food/convenience store coffee

Dunkin Donuts not bad.

Kum and Go has an excellent made to order self-serve setup for fresh coffee, though the beans are a questionable roast.

7/11 is the best iced coffee you’ll find for $1, but lol.

Others? If suzzer says add cheese, I will walk out.

1 Like

Formerly Spunkin’ Donuts? Who’s eating from a place called “Kum and Go”?

6 Likes

Hot dogs and brats with cheese embedded in them is the height of American cuisine, you are a monster.

1 Like

Lol. I think that’s the right name. You can find them throughout the Midwest. Kind of like a poor man’s Timmies.

My thoughts as well. Spunk and Dunk? Jizz and Whizz?

2 Likes