Winter cricket and bridge thread - Held over by popular demand

I don’t like the salt caramel one that much, or any of their other sandwiches. And I’m usually a sucker for any kind of salt caramel. I only really like the peanut butter/bacon ice cream one. It’s light years ahead of the others.

So of course they’ve stopped stocking that in all my local places. Because I am in the Truman Show and the audience gets bored when I really like something. But really it’s better because none of the others tempt me and I’m always trying to fight off morbid obesity.

I assume they still have it at the mother store, but I haven’t gone there to check it out.

1 Like

But cake is on the top of that list.

I didn’t know they had satellite stores. About 5 or 6 years ago they remodeled, not an improvement. That was probably when they branched out.

Have you loons never heard of a chili cheese dog?

This too is very unamerican.

Are not liking moms next?

1 Like

But cheese cake.

1 Like

They don’t. But they have their cookies in every convenience store in the area, including 7-11.

Ok that I’m on board with. But cheese w/o chili I dunno.

Cheese on a hot dog is fine, or as fine as a hot dog ever is anyway.

Like, is cheese good with bologna? Well, it’d be better if you left off the bologna.

1 Like

/tips his queen over

1 Like

Our national food is congealed organ slurry scraped up from the killing floor in The Jungle squirted into pig intestine.

At least we have apple pie, with or without cheese.

angleshot

1 Like

To me the problem with cheese on a hot dog is that a slice of cheese wrapped around a dog seems gross, and shredded cheese doesn’t make sense. Again - combine the latter with chili and that makes sense to me.

You melt the cheese no matter how applied.

the laws of thermal burger dynamics are the same as the laws of thermal hot dog dynamics

1 Like

Here’s the thing: Both apple pie and cheddar cheese are two of my favorite foods and this intimate bond is precisely why I know combining the two would be an unholy alliance.

Me upon opening this thread:

10 Likes

Parmesan and similar types pair very well with shrimp and my wife loves cheese on hot dogs.

I always hated pineapple on pizza until my friend introduced me to the goat combo - pineapple and jalapeno pepper. Delicious!

A different friend makes a pizza with a white sauce, caramelized onions, pear – and I forget the type of cheese, but something a little unique for pizza – and it is the second goat pizza.