Winter cricket and bridge thread - Held over by popular demand

I’ve suspected suzzer was a troll for years now. Confirmed.

5 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/94v1o2/putting_cheese_on_hotdogs_is_disgusting/

1 Like

Wait, isn’t the vegan pizza already cheeseless?

And applepieless?

I’m Australian you twonk! It’s Vegemite.

3 Likes

Hold up, this cheddar on apple pie madness is by the same maniacs and menaces to society who brought me pineapple on pizza, right?

Do not disparage pineapple on pizza or we may have to fight!

3 Likes

I’m ambivalent about pineapple on pizza (it doesn’t really belong there, but I don’t have any particular objection to it myself) but let’s not create a schism in the movement against the reasonableness of cheddar on apple pie, which is a far more pressing matter. Maintain solidarity.

2 Likes

Pizza is meant to be savory, not sweet god damn it

1 Like

Used to not get bad jet lag. It’d last a day, maybe two. Now it’s more severe and lasts longer.

Any of you old folks get worse jet lag as you have aged? I mean I couldn’t even maintain my balance enough to walk for a bit.

@hobbes9324

1 Like

I hate pineapple on pizza.

A company by me (Manhattan Beach Creamery - for microbet) makes a peanut butter cookie and bacon-flavored ice cream sandwich that is the best ice cream sandwich I’ve ever had. And I was sooooooo prepared to hate that hipster bullshit. But I tried it and it’s insanely delicious.

Listen, I’m a child of the Midwest, from Michigan to Ohio to Indiana, I understand sausages and bratwursts and knockwursts and their importance in our culture. I have no idea wtf you’re doing putting cheese on a hot dog. It’s not a part of the Chicago Dog or the Italian Hot Dog or the Coney Dog. On RARE occasion shredded cheddar is a part of whatever garbage food Skyline is serving you. GTFO with putting a goddamn slice of cheese on a hot dog, A SLICE? A COLD SLICE?!? No one possessing a human soul does that. If you put a slice of cheese or ketchup on a hotdog you’re a garbage person and I want nothing more to do with you.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Shut your mouth you filthy American!

1 Like

That’s fair.

HOT

Also, there are no words for a discussion of what is or is not acceptable to put on a bun containing a tube of processed meat composed of things named “pink slime” and “meat slurry”. There are no right and wrong ways to consume that. At the point you put it in your mouth, you’re implicitly conceding that anything is OK to put in the bun.

8 Likes

I’ve never had cheddar on apple pie, but it seems like it would work.

@Suzzer, one of those salty chocolate ice cream sandwiches did a number on me like apple cider on Jordan Peterson. If I ever get one from the MB Creamery again it’s gonna be for a group and split into pieces 'o eight. At most I want 2 bits.

Ok so that conjecture is out the window. I thought I was on to something.

Something wrong with you weirdos who have never had cheddar cheese on apple pie.

It is literally anti American.

1 Like