Who will run in 2020?

Because the graph with the candidates was bullshit.

3 Likes

I went from Warren stan to BernieBro, so I guess I’ve been radicalized.

6 Likes

I got where Bernie’s dot is. On this board that means I’m far right.

2 Likes

About what I expected… I thought I’d be more liberal on the authoritarian/libertarian scale and more moderate on the left/right scale.

You’re a Euro.

I went to my first protest so long ago that Bernie was in his early 40s!

5 Likes

His early 140s?

Welp.

4 Likes

High score?

To be fair there were a few that I felt too uninformed to give a good answer. Like, maybe there are wars in violation of international law that are good? I don’t know enough about international law.

3 Likes

C’mon! You were aiming for that!

1 Like

When I was less than fully certain I didn’t pick “strongly”!

4 Likes

In violation of international law, even.

1 Like

Amen. I wish Pete would stop attacking other Democratic candidates using Republican talking points.

16 Likes

Seems I’m pretty boring and not high-score-ish

#omalleywouldhavewon

https://twitter.com/siobhanphilly/status/1199838534573658113?s=19

5 Likes

We are not on the same team.

Establishment centrist Dems are closer to being on the same team as Republicans than they are to being on the side of people who believe in true liberal progressive policies. It is there existence that allows Republicans to remain in power. It’s unfortunate that you don’t see how much damage Pete’s campaign has already done.

And he did it knowing it was wrong, but he went down this path because he decided that carving out a lane for him personally to improve his chances of winning was more important than positive progressive change for our country.

Harriot had it right. Pete cares more about being something than changing anything.

7 Likes

The tweet isn’t about Pete but it might as well be.

5 Likes

Goddamn, I thought I was the only O’Malley stan on this forum. Dude would have absolutely demolished Trump.

JFC, just watch Hillary and CBS News give him the stink-eye as he calls for being more humane toward Syrian refugees --way back in 2015, well before Trump’s internment camps.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/martin-omalley-weighs-in-on-the-controversial-refugee-debate/

2 Likes