Who will run in 2020?

Biden has the olds for sure, but how is the rest not true of Biden, who do you think supports him?

Iā€™ll bet that sheā€™s got an explanation about how the media is blowing this out of proportion.

About three months ago I got a letter from some local GOP slapdick. It was a ā€œthank youā€ for signing the petition to allow him on the 2020 ballot for state house, as he was term-limited out in 2016. I never saw the petition and I have no idea how he got my name and address.

Everyoneā€™s talking about impeachment.

He is a public option guy that wants to move towards a M4A system.

Edit: You should still consider him as your number 2 though :slight_smile:

Everyone that watches cable news. The rest of the country is not.

Let me guess, Warrenā€™s plan is the top trending headline on Apple News? Cuz itā€™s not shown up anywhere else.

I donā€™t know, but maybe rich people.

Looks right to me with the obvious split within of biden olds, bernie not olds warren coastal elite (despite being called an elitest vs a field of people who manage to be mostly worse on that) vs pete midwestern + clinton/obama like talk.

Canā€™t find Biden support by wealth. His policy and rhetoric have been more favorable to the wealthy, so aside from being popular with Black people, I donā€™t see why youā€™d presume his support comes more from the less wealthy.

Anyway, you boomers should all just listen to AOC.

3 Likes

If you can find a good cite Iā€™ll stand corrected, I canā€™t find one either although Iā€™m ~70% sure I saw something on 538 with Biden voters being slightly less well off than Warren supporters, and that may have been for Iowa specifically, Iā€™m guessing thereā€™d be a bigger gap nationally.

Heā€™s popular with olds who are generally wealthier, but heā€™s not popular with high income white collar professionals.

Still, pretty much anti-Bernie. Seems somewhat malicious that you grouped them together, boomer.

;) - hate that I am using an emoticon. I donā€™t think it was necessary.

Biden is supposed to be union guy, a blue collar guy, whether he is or isnā€™t, thatā€™s his persona anyway. To that extent he overlaps with older blue collar union people who also like Bernie.

btw boomer, what is this semicolon right parenthesis business? Type ā€œ:ā€ and you get a list of 2000 emoticons to express your emotions.

:laughing: @ :older_man:

2 Likes

You know how you can easily tell a boomer? If any post has a bunch of emoticons in it.

2 Likes

Flash poll, should Microbet keep his current avatar or be forced to switch to oldman emoticon :older_man:

• Keep current avatar
  • :older_man:

0 voters

This poll will close whenever I get up tomorrow and get online, this looks like a crushing mandate so far.

Thanks for your service, Obama.

Congratulations on implementing the GOP health care plan during your 8 years in charge. Now kindly have some self-awareness and stop talking.

Iā€™m at the CA Dem convention all day. Wonā€™t have time to process this until Monday, so too late, probably. :joy:

Everyone here is talking impeachment.

Pete is in San Diego on Sunday and tomorrow I need to write and practice a short speech because apparently the campaign has decided that Iā€™m the one to introduce him at our event. :flushed:

22 Likes

shrug

I mean, would we have been better off with the system before the ACA? They sure as fuck werenā€™t going to get anything better passed, Obama spent all his capital getting Obamacare passed.

2 Likes

Congrats sky

1 Like