Whereupon We Pontificate About Poor Media Outlet Choices

To be clear that was more a comment on the band size and the fact that every moderately skinny girl with moderately big boobs gets immediately categorized as 34DD because that’s the VS default big boob size

I promise I’m not weird, I went down the bra fitting rabbit hole with an ex and learned more than I ever needed to know

1 Like

does opening in incognito mode count?

2 Likes

In which direction do you think they erred? What do you think is correct?

I clicked but I did not inhale

3 Likes

We wouldn’t be talking about it w/o the ridiculous headline.

I’ve also gone over the sizing thing with my wife since she can’t get bras that work at normal stores.

Can’t say for sure but she probabaly has a smaller band size (the number). Small frame and large breasts can be like 28DDD or F/G

1 Like

I must be extremely late to he Sydney Sweeney hype train. I think the only thing I’ve seen her in is the first White Lotus and I barely noticed her with Daddario in the cast.

1 Like

Did she play the daughter’s friend? I have absolutely no recollection of who this person is.

She was the daughter.

Daddario walked so Sweeney could run.

She is/was a central character in Euphoria. She’s very naked but is also super damaged (like everybody else in Euphoria) and is also playing someone in high school, so it gets creepy quick.

Euphoria is a huge hit with the kids. She was just in a big comedy box office hit (Anyone But You) and seems to be all over the internet lately. Her Hot Ones episode was great.

I clicked to find out who Sydney Sweeney was.

I’m old.

1 Like

Well that was me earlier this year, so I’m right there with you.

She was also just the lead im immaculate which was not a hit

2 Likes

‘And this is why Mike Johnson should replace Trump on the ticket in 2024.’

:nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/BeijingPalmer/status/1782063869369766211?t=6BMJiRvV0ARLpMCGAxGQqg&s=19

1 Like

Real or Onion

1 Like