Whereupon We Pontificate About Poor Media Outlet Choices

Freedom isnt free.

3 Likes

I’m sure the hours of content are not countless

1 Like

Yeah, seriously. Although, I’m not sure I trust the counting skills of Carlson viewers, so maybe that’s correct on some level. But just another example of straight-up bullshit which his fans readily embrace.

1 Like

You get countless hours in the special “Ninth Circle of Hell” subscription tier.

1 Like

9 Likes

I bet they feel countless when you’re watching the network.

2 Likes

I think it’s more that no one felt like counting them

1 Like

11 Likes

You can just tell us you got a horn stuck up your ass.

By Clovis decree #81, we don’t kink shame here

1 Like

Not sure where to put this

File 13

Is there a fake news thread?

Though i suppose that would be this?

That’s the general news/media thread. It’s all fake. Always has been.

1 Like

Problem with the age we live in, everyone thinks their takes “need to be said”

1 Like

I was on a basketball message board the other day reading posts about the WNBA draft. Someone made a snide comment about how the women looked and I said, “You know, you don’t have to post every dumb thought.”

1 Like

I actually read the article and feel like this is kind of an OK point

I’m not saying that we should start aggressively objectifying more boobs, which is why I’m avoiding nominating new candidates for “owners of large boobs everyone should freak out over.” (If anything, I think the Sweeneys-and-boobier of the world should be able to wear a boob-showing dress and not have it become a whole news cycle. ) Just that we should remember that the universe of boobs extends well beyond the “Hollywood-large” range of D-cups.

Dumb article, but given that it’s in response to even dumber hype and objectification I feel like it should get a pass

(Also there’s no way she’s a 34DD but that’s beside the larger point being made)

I think that’s a conversation worth having. I just don’t think a ridiculous headline is a good way to get that conversation started.

1 Like

lol 38 of us clicked on the Sydney Sweeny article

6 Likes